- Sub Headline: Trampoline Park To Collect Canned Goods For Gleaners Community Food Bank
- City: Brighton
- State: Michigan
- Listed: December 1, 2015 2:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // BRIGHTON, Mich. – Sky Zone Trampoline Park, creator of the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court, is partnering with Hungry Howie’s Pizza and Yo Fresh in Brighton to help Maltby Intermediate School and Scranton Middle School do their part in collecting canned goods for Gleaners Community Food Bank this holiday season. These local businesses will be sponsoring events at both schools and accepting donations from December 7 through December 18. Donations to help Maltby’s efforts can be dropped off at Sky Zone at 8151 Movie Dr., Brighton, MI 48116. To support Scranton, bring canned goods to Hungry Howie’s at 603 W. Grand River, Brighton, MI 48116.
Each December, Maltby Intermediate School and Scranton Middle School participate in Gleaners’ annual “Can Prix,” a friendly competition to see which school can do the most good in battling hunger in Southeast Michigan. Last year, students collected a combined 18,413 meals to aid the one in six Michigan residents struggling with hunger. The class donating the most canned goods at Maltby will be rewarded with thirty minute jump passes from Sky Zone along with a Hungry Howie’s Pizza party. Scranton will host its annual Holiday Bash on December 11 and will require an entrance fee of four canned goods to help with their donation efforts. The celebration is sponsored by Hungry Howie’s Pizza and features prizes from Yo Fresh and Sky Zone Brighton.
“As parents and business owners, we’re honored to be able to help these kids do good for their community,” said Colleen Fitzgerald, owner of Sky Zone Brighton. “What the students have accomplished in the past is extremely impressive and we are proud to join forces with Hungry Howie’s Pizza and Yo Fresh in an effort to step up the game in their donation efforts.”
For information on Sky Zone Brighton’s fundraising efforts, please visit www.skyzone.com/brighton/fundraising or call 810-224-6200.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC currently has 100 franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Sky Zone Trampoline Parks feature a wide array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday parties, corporate events and other group outings. The franchise has been awarded various accolades, including being ranked 273 on the 2015 Inc.’s 5000 list, 55 on the Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies list, 152 on the 2014 Inc.’s 500/5000 List, “Best Gym Alternative” by Vegas Seven Magazine, “2012 Locals Choice for Kid’s Birthday Party” by Southbay Magazine and one of Entrepreneur’s 2013 “Fresh Concepts Livening Up Franchising.” For more information on the company or franchising opportunities, please visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
222 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)