- Sub Headline: Trampoline Park To Collect Canned Goods For Gleaners Community Food Bank
- City: Brighton
- State: Michigan
- Listed: December 1, 2015 2:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // BRIGHTON, Mich. – Sky Zone Trampoline Park, creator of the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court, is partnering with Hungry Howie’s Pizza and Yo Fresh in Brighton to help Maltby Intermediate School and Scranton Middle School do their part in collecting canned goods for Gleaners Community Food Bank this holiday season. These local businesses will be sponsoring events at both schools and accepting donations from December 7 through December 18. Donations to help Maltby’s efforts can be dropped off at Sky Zone at 8151 Movie Dr., Brighton, MI 48116. To support Scranton, bring canned goods to Hungry Howie’s at 603 W. Grand River, Brighton, MI 48116.
Each December, Maltby Intermediate School and Scranton Middle School participate in Gleaners’ annual “Can Prix,” a friendly competition to see which school can do the most good in battling hunger in Southeast Michigan. Last year, students collected a combined 18,413 meals to aid the one in six Michigan residents struggling with hunger. The class donating the most canned goods at Maltby will be rewarded with thirty minute jump passes from Sky Zone along with a Hungry Howie’s Pizza party. Scranton will host its annual Holiday Bash on December 11 and will require an entrance fee of four canned goods to help with their donation efforts. The celebration is sponsored by Hungry Howie’s Pizza and features prizes from Yo Fresh and Sky Zone Brighton.
“As parents and business owners, we’re honored to be able to help these kids do good for their community,” said Colleen Fitzgerald, owner of Sky Zone Brighton. “What the students have accomplished in the past is extremely impressive and we are proud to join forces with Hungry Howie’s Pizza and Yo Fresh in an effort to step up the game in their donation efforts.”
For information on Sky Zone Brighton’s fundraising efforts, please visit www.skyzone.com/brighton/fundraising or call 810-224-6200.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC currently has 100 franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Sky Zone Trampoline Parks feature a wide array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday parties, corporate events and other group outings. The franchise has been awarded various accolades, including being ranked 273 on the 2015 Inc.’s 5000 list, 55 on the Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies list, 152 on the 2014 Inc.’s 500/5000 List, “Best Gym Alternative” by Vegas Seven Magazine, “2012 Locals Choice for Kid’s Birthday Party” by Southbay Magazine and one of Entrepreneur’s 2013 “Fresh Concepts Livening Up Franchising.” For more information on the company or franchising opportunities, please visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
147 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)