- Sub Headline: Trampoline Park Gives Back After Record-Setting Flood
- Street: 631 Gravois Rd
- City: Fenton
- State: Missouri
- Zip/Postal Code: 63026
- Franchise URL: http://www.skyzone.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 2:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // FENTON, Mo. – Sky Zone Fenton is hosting two events dedicated to raising funds for the local American Red Cross, an organization that has been working endlessly to help restore the damage caused by the recent flooding. Sky Zone Fenton invites the entire greater St. Louis-area to come out and enjoy boundless adventures and high-flying fun while helping the community bounce back.
With an estimated $230 million in damage to homes, businesses and state infrastructure, the recent flooding of the Meramec River has left many St. Louis-area residents displaced. In an endeavor to aid in the American Red Cross’s mission to restore the city, Sky Zone Fenton will host fundraising events on January 11 and January 25 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with proceeds from the evenings going directly to the flood relief efforts. Additionally, guests wishing to donate more to the cause will receive a “#FentonStrong” bracelet, which was created to raise funds and bring together residents during this difficult time.
“The amount of devastation caused by the recent flooding is absolutely heartbreaking, so we’re doing everything we can to support our local American Red Cross and give back to Fenton and the greater St. Louis-area” said Bron Launsby, owner of Sky Zone Fenton. “We’re looking forward to bringing everyone together as we work towards rebuilding our community.”
Sky Zone Fenton is located at 631 Gravois Rd, Fenton, MO 63026. For more information please visit Sky Zone Fenton’s Facebook, www.skyzone.com/fenton, or call (636) 364-4444. For more information on the American Red Cross, or to donate, please visit www.redcross.org.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC currently has over 100 franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Sky Zone Trampoline Parks feature a wide array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday parties, corporate events and other group outings. The franchise has been awarded various accolades, including being ranked 273 on the 2015 Inc.’s 5000 list, 55 on the Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies list, 152 on the 2014 Inc.’s 500/5000 List, “Best Gym Alternative” by Vegas Seven Magazine, “2012 Locals Choice for Kid’s Birthday Party” by Southbay Magazine and one of Entrepreneur’s 2013 “Fresh Concepts Livening Up Franchising.” For more information on the company or franchising opportunities, please visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
Konnect Public Relations
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)