- Sub Headline: Trampoline Park Dedicates Evening to MS Awareness
- City: Mt. Sinai
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.skyzone.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MOUNT SINAI, N.Y. – Sky Zone Mount Sinai is hosting a charity event benefiting The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation (MSF) in an effort to go “Beyond MS” and raise awareness of the illness. In honor of National Multiple Sclerosis Education & Awareness Month, Sky Zone Mount Sinai and the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation invite the entire community to come out on Tuesday, March 22 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for a special night of high-flying fun for a wonderful cause.
With a portion of ticket sales going directly to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, Sky Zone Mount Sinai will offer guests $25 All You Can Jump passes and complimentary SkySocks. Attendees will have the chance to compete in March Madness Sky Slam competitions, win various prizes from raffles and giveaways, and jump to today’s top hits from a live DJ. The fundraiser will be sponsored by Hamptons Handpoured Candles and Hampton Chocolate Factory, both of whom will be onsite selling their products and donating a portion of their proceeds to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Also onsite will be Allison Bryant, a local MSF Ambassador, who will be available to answer any questions and hand out information about the illness.
“We’re honored to host this event with The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation in an effort to raise awareness and educate the community on an illness that affects so many,” said Nicole Tumilowicz, Community Liaison of Sky Zone Mount Sinai. “By the end of the evening, our hope is for everyone to have an unforgettable time and leave knowing they made a difference by contributing to a wonderful organization.”
For more information on Sky Zone Mount Sinai and the event, please visit www.skyzone.com/mountsinai. For more information on The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, or to donate, please visit www.msfocus.org.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC currently has over 134 franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Sky Zone Trampoline Parks feature a wide array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday parties, corporate events and other group outings. The franchise has been awarded various accolades, including being ranked 308 on Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500 list, 273 on the 2015 Inc.’s 500/5000 list, 152 on the 2014 Inc.’s 500/5000 list , 55 on the Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies list, “Best Gym Alternative” by Vegas Seven Magazine, “2012 Locals Choice for Kid’s Birthday Party” by Southbay Magazine and one of Entrepreneur’s 2013 “Fresh Concepts Livening Up Franchising.” For more information on the company or franchising opportunities, please visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)