- Sub Headline: The World’s First All-Walled Trampoline Playing Court Partners Gives Back To Children
- City: Syracuse
- State: New York
- Listed: December 4, 2015 1:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 04, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Sky Zone Syracuse is teaming up with Toys for Tots to encourage new toy donations and spread holiday cheer. Through December 17, residents in the community wishing to give back can do so by dropping off their donations at Sky Zone, located at 3179 Erie Blvd., Syracuse, NY 13214.
Sky Zone places a huge emphasis on keeping kids in the community healthy and happy, so a partnership with Toys for Tots is a perfect match. As the world’s first indoor trampoline park, Sky Zone offers one-of-a-kind activities such as Ultimate Dodgeball, SkySlam and Foam Zone, as well as open jump sessions for participants of all ages. Sky Zone is Awesome, Healthy Fun and believes in overall wellness, as well as giving back to the community. In the spirit of the holidays, Sky Zone will offer a free 30-minute jump pass to any customer that donates a new, unused, and unwrapped toy to the Toys for Tots initiative.
“Toys for Tots is a wonderful charity that gives back to less fortunate children in such an impactful way,” said, Joe Hays, General Manager at Sky Zone Syracuse. “Sky Zone wants to not only emphasize the importance of having awesome, healthy fun, but also the importance of helping those in need during the holidays.”
Toys for Tots is a non-profit institution dedicated to collecting new, unwrapped toys through the holiday season and distributing the toys as Christmas gifts to the less fortunate in the community. Since 1995 Toys for Tots has given back to the community by distributing toys during the Christmas season. To date, the organization has distributed over 469 million toys to 216 million children in need and they are continually working to spread their message and assist those who truly need it. Visit www.toysfortots.org for more info.
To learn more about Sky Zone Syracuse please call the 315-928-3737 or visit www.skyzone.com/Syracuse.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC operates two affiliate-owned indoor trampoline parks, with franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Parks feature a wide array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday parties, corporate events and other group outings. The franchise has been awarded various accolades, including being ranked 152 on the 2014 Inc.’s 500/5000 List, “Best Gym Alternative” by Vegas Seven Magazine, “2012 Locals Choice for Kid’s Birthday Party” by Southbay Magazine and one of Entrepreneur’s 2013 “Fresh Concepts Livening Up Franchising.” For more information on the company or franchising opportunities, please visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
130 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)