- Street: 9425 N Nevada, Suite 210
- City: Spokane
- State: Washington
- Zip/Postal Code: 99218
- Slogan or Tagline: THE LEADER IN YOUTH SPORTS SINCE 1979.
- Franchise Fee: $12,500 - $24,500
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $30,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $100,000
- Investment Range: $24,300 - $61,550
- Royalty: 9%
- Year Founded: 1979
- Franchising Since: 2007
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units worldwide.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 12:40 pm
- Expires: 21 days, 3 hours
Affordable & Fun Skill-Based Youth Sport Camps
Skyhawks youth sports camps are committed to providing a safe, fun and skill-based experience for kids between the ages of 3 and 12. We are a national youth sports camp company with local camps in over 500 communities.
Skyhawks is the leading provider of sports programs for children. The Skyhawks brand provides national exposure and appeal while providing you with a dependable and rewarding business. Through the Skyhawks system, you will teach children and young adults meaningful life lessons through sports.
• The Leading Domestic Youth Sports Franchise: In the past 35 years Skyhawks programs have welcomed over 1.6 millions children in 23 states, teaching life lessons through sports and instilling a life-long passion for athletics and a healthy lifestyle.
• The Largest Array of Sports Offerings: Skyhawks franchisees have the ability to offer up to 11 different sports across a variety of programs including traditional summer camps, leagues, after-school programs, clinics and classes providing a variety of revenue streams throughout the whole year.
• Ongoing Training and Support: Skyhawks franchisees receive unparalleled support including 2 days of training at Skyhawks University, 2 days of onsite sales assistance in your territory, access and training in our proprietary software systems, experienced corporate instructors to lead your first staff trainings, call center, HR, accounting and marketing support, continually updated programs and curriculums for a vast array of sports, yearly conferences to meet with other franchisees and discuss best practices.
• Low Initial Investment and Quick ROI: Skyhawks low initial investment and low royalty fees allow our franchisees to see a return on their investment in a timely manner.
• Flexible Work Life: Having the ability to be your own boss is one of the great perks of joining the Skyhawks family. Work from home and set your own schedule so that your work/life balance never tilts in the wrong direction.
• Potential to Open Multiple Territories Quickly: At Skyhawks we actively encourage our franchisees to open multiple territories as their business grows and expands. We are seeking long-term partners in our franchisees and the ability to build off your success, reach more children and grow your income is paramount to a successful business venture.
• Turn Your Passion into Your Profession: This one is self explanatory. If you can make money combining your passions for athletics, children and business why would you do anything else?
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)