- Street: 9425 N Nevada, Suite 210
- City: Spokane
- State: Washington
- Zip/Postal Code: 99218
- Slogan or Tagline: THE LEADER IN YOUTH SPORTS SINCE 1979.
- Franchise Fee: $12,500 - $24,500
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $30,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $100,000
- Investment Range: $24,300 - $61,550
- Royalty: 9%
- Year Founded: 1979
- Franchising Since: 2007
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units worldwide.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 12:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Affordable & Fun Skill-Based Youth Sport Camps
Skyhawks youth sports camps are committed to providing a safe, fun and skill-based experience for kids between the ages of 3 and 12. We are a national youth sports camp company with local camps in over 500 communities.
Skyhawks is the leading provider of sports programs for children. The Skyhawks brand provides national exposure and appeal while providing you with a dependable and rewarding business. Through the Skyhawks system, you will teach children and young adults meaningful life lessons through sports.
• The Leading Domestic Youth Sports Franchise: In the past 35 years Skyhawks programs have welcomed over 1.6 millions children in 23 states, teaching life lessons through sports and instilling a life-long passion for athletics and a healthy lifestyle.
• The Largest Array of Sports Offerings: Skyhawks franchisees have the ability to offer up to 11 different sports across a variety of programs including traditional summer camps, leagues, after-school programs, clinics and classes providing a variety of revenue streams throughout the whole year.
• Ongoing Training and Support: Skyhawks franchisees receive unparalleled support including 2 days of training at Skyhawks University, 2 days of onsite sales assistance in your territory, access and training in our proprietary software systems, experienced corporate instructors to lead your first staff trainings, call center, HR, accounting and marketing support, continually updated programs and curriculums for a vast array of sports, yearly conferences to meet with other franchisees and discuss best practices.
• Low Initial Investment and Quick ROI: Skyhawks low initial investment and low royalty fees allow our franchisees to see a return on their investment in a timely manner.
• Flexible Work Life: Having the ability to be your own boss is one of the great perks of joining the Skyhawks family. Work from home and set your own schedule so that your work/life balance never tilts in the wrong direction.
• Potential to Open Multiple Territories Quickly: At Skyhawks we actively encourage our franchisees to open multiple territories as their business grows and expands. We are seeking long-term partners in our franchisees and the ability to build off your success, reach more children and grow your income is paramount to a successful business venture.
• Turn Your Passion into Your Profession: This one is self explanatory. If you can make money combining your passions for athletics, children and business why would you do anything else?
285 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)