- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Franchise Brand Opens Seventh Location in The Lone Star State in Spring, TX
- Franchise URL: http://www.SlimChickens.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 1:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
FAYETTEVILLE, ARK. (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – Slim Chickens, a leader in the “better chicken” segment of fast-casual restaurants, will be expanding its fresh chicken and unrivaled flavor in the Houston area on April 4th. The corporate-owned restaurant is located at 6507 FM Rd 2920, Spring, TX.
“Houston has been a great market for us since we opened our first location in Katy late last year,” said Sam Rothschild, COO of Slim Chickens. “We’ve built a cult-like fan following for the Slim Chickens brand throughout Texas, and the Spring location will undoubtedly achieve that same success.”
The corporate team, which now operates two locations in the Houston area, is building upon this success and using these locations as a jumping off point to a larger growth strategy throughout the Houston market and the state of Texas.
“We’re looking to open 10 Slim Chickens restaurants throughout the Houston market over the next three years, which will deepen our Texan roots,” said Rothschild. “This brand’s offerings appeal to so many consumers here in the Houston area, and we’re excited to continue spreading our fresh, Southern flavor to fans across the city and across the state.”
Slim Chickens has seen great growth in the last several years, expanding from its home state of Arkansas into Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, and Illinois and emerging as a national player to establish fast-casual dining’s “better chicken” segment.
“Our top-of-the-line product offerings have propelled us into a league of our own, with no competitors doing quite what we are doing,” said Rothschild. “Our freshly made Southern dishes and homemade recipes make loyal customers feel good about the food they are eating, and we’re really proud to be able to share the brand experience with a new community.”
Focusing on fresh chicken, the brand has developed a niche in its sector of the restaurant industry for product quality that can’t be found anywhere else. With fresh ingredients and minimal freezer space in every restaurant, Slim Chickens honors a commitment to homemade recipes and strong supplier partnerships, ensuring guests can feel good about the food they eat. The down-home Southern brand offers diners hand-breaded or grilled chicken tenders and wings paired with a choice of eight handmade dipping sauces or seven wing sauces for exceptional flavor that has earned admiration from both customers and critics. If guests want to switch it up, Slim Chickens also offers fresh salads, wraps and chicken and waffles. To offset the savory side of the menu, rotating desserts served in Mason jars are also available.
About Slim Chickens
Slim Chickens opened in 2003 in Fayetteville, Arkansas, with a focus on culinary excellence in a fast-casual setting. Guests can always expect fresh chicken tenders and wings cooked to order and served with handmade dipping sauces made from scratch. With more than 30 locations today and a fanatical following in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Nebraska, the eternally cool brand is an emerging national franchise leading the “better chicken” segment and intends to grow nationwide to a footprint of 600 restaurants over the next decade. Southern hospitality is not just for the South; everyone, everywhere can appreciate honest food and socializing with friends and neighbors.
SOURCE Slim Chickens
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)