- Sub Headline: Rapidly Growing Southern Fast-Casual Franchise Brings Fan-Favorite Chicken to Moore
- Franchise URL: http://www.SlimChickens.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 12:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
FAYETTEVILLE, ARK. (FranchisePOD.com) May 23, 2016 – Slim Chickens, a leader in the better chicken segment of fast-casual restaurants, is excited to announce the expansion of its fresh chicken and unrivaled flavor in Oklahoma. The corporate-owned restaurant, located at 100 SW 19th Street in Moore, Okla., will join the brand’s existing locations in Norman, Edmond, Warr Acres and Oklahoma City on May 23rd.
“We’ve seen a consistent demand for new locations in the Oklahoma City area as more and more people fall in love with our brand, and we’re excited to bring our signature flavors to the Moore community,” said Sam Rothschild, Chief Operating Officer of Slim Chickens. “Slim Chickens now has seven locations in the state of Oklahoma, the third largest state presence for our brand outside our home state of Arkansas and Texas.”
The corporate team currently operates 19 locations and is building on that success by using these locations as a jumping off point to a larger corporate growth strategy.
“We’re using a dual strategy by continuing to open corporate restaurants and franchised locations throughout the country to carry on our expansion,” said Rothschild. “Our offerings appeal to so many consumers, and we’re excited to continue spreading our fresh, southern flavor to fans in Moore, through the state of Oklahoma and across the country.”
Slim Chickens has seen strong growth momentum over the last two years, expanding from its home state of Arkansas into Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Tennessee and Illinois and emerging as a national player to establish fast-casual dining’s better chicken segment.
“Our top-of-the-line product offerings have propelled us into a league of our own, ” said Rothschild. “None of our competitors are doing quite what we are doing, and we’re really proud to be able to share the brand experience with a new community.”
By focusing on high quality, fresh chicken, the brand has developed a niche in its sector of the restaurant industry for product quality that can’t be found anywhere else. With fresh ingredients and minimal freezer space used in every restaurant, Slim Chickens honors a commitment to homemade recipes and strong supplier partnerships, ensuring guests can feel good about the food they eat. The down-home Southern brand offers diners hand-breaded or grilled chicken tenders and wings paired with a choice of eight handmade dipping sauces or seven wing sauces for exceptional flavor that has earned admiration from both customers and critics. Slim Chickens also offers fresh salads, wraps and chicken and waffles. To offset the savory side of the menu, rotating desserts served in Mason jars are also available.
About Slim Chickens
Slim Chickens opened in 2003 in Fayetteville, Arkansas, with a focus on culinary excellence in a fast-casual setting. Guests can always expect fresh chicken tenders and wings cooked to order and served with handmade dipping sauces made from scratch. With more than 30 locations today and a fanatical following in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Tennessee, Louisiana and Nebraska, the eternally cool brand is an emerging national franchise leading the “better chicken” segment and intends to grow nationwide to a footprint of 600 restaurants over the next decade. Southern hospitality is not just for the South; everyone, everywhere can appreciate honest food and socializing with friends and neighbors. To learn more about the brand, visit slimchickens.com.
SOURCE Slim Chickens
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)