- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.smallcakescupcakery.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Seattle, WA (FranchisePOD.com) March 17, 2016 – Smallcakes: A Cupcakery and Creamery, the wildly popular international cupcake brand with over 150 locations across the U.S., is set to open a location in Issaquah, WA at 94 Front St. in mid March. Issaquah, WA will be the first franchise for owner Alejandra Spears and for the state of Washington.
“Issaquah has such a rich culture with excellent food and desserts, and we’re excited to be a part of it with our decadent cupcakes,” says Jeff Martin, founder of Smallcakes: A Cupcakery.
Martin launched Smallcakes in 2008 in Kansas City offering specialty cupcakes baked fresh daily. The cupcakery is widely known for its unique flavors and exceptionally moist desserts. Martin and Smallcakes have received national recognition following three appearances on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, a feature on the morning television show The View, catering cupcakes to star- studded events such as the MTV Video Music Awards, and being listed as one of the Top Ten Cupcake Places to try in the country by USA Today.
The cupcakery’s daily menu features 12 signature flavors – Birthday Cake, Caramel Crunch, Chocolate Cream, Chocoholic, Cookies N Crème, Hot Fudge Sundae, Lemon Drop, Peanut Butter Cup, Pink Chocolate, Pink Vanilla, Red Velvet, and Vanilla-N-Chocolate – as well as a rotation of over 240 specialty flavors such as Fat Elvis, Cannoli, Maple Bacon, Strawberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Kentucky Bourbon, and Pumpkin.
Smallcakes Issaquah will be open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12 noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. For more information visit Smallcakes online at www.smallcakescupcakery.com and on Facebook.
377 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)