- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.smallcakescupcakery.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Seattle, WA (FranchisePOD.com) March 17, 2016 – Smallcakes: A Cupcakery and Creamery, the wildly popular international cupcake brand with over 150 locations across the U.S., is set to open a location in Issaquah, WA at 94 Front St. in mid March. Issaquah, WA will be the first franchise for owner Alejandra Spears and for the state of Washington.
“Issaquah has such a rich culture with excellent food and desserts, and we’re excited to be a part of it with our decadent cupcakes,” says Jeff Martin, founder of Smallcakes: A Cupcakery.
Martin launched Smallcakes in 2008 in Kansas City offering specialty cupcakes baked fresh daily. The cupcakery is widely known for its unique flavors and exceptionally moist desserts. Martin and Smallcakes have received national recognition following three appearances on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, a feature on the morning television show The View, catering cupcakes to star- studded events such as the MTV Video Music Awards, and being listed as one of the Top Ten Cupcake Places to try in the country by USA Today.
The cupcakery’s daily menu features 12 signature flavors – Birthday Cake, Caramel Crunch, Chocolate Cream, Chocoholic, Cookies N Crème, Hot Fudge Sundae, Lemon Drop, Peanut Butter Cup, Pink Chocolate, Pink Vanilla, Red Velvet, and Vanilla-N-Chocolate – as well as a rotation of over 240 specialty flavors such as Fat Elvis, Cannoli, Maple Bacon, Strawberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Kentucky Bourbon, and Pumpkin.
Smallcakes Issaquah will be open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12 noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. For more information visit Smallcakes online at www.smallcakescupcakery.com and on Facebook.
418 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)