- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.smallcakescupcakery.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Seattle, WA (FranchisePOD.com) March 17, 2016 – Smallcakes: A Cupcakery and Creamery, the wildly popular international cupcake brand with over 150 locations across the U.S., is set to open a location in Issaquah, WA at 94 Front St. in mid March. Issaquah, WA will be the first franchise for owner Alejandra Spears and for the state of Washington.
“Issaquah has such a rich culture with excellent food and desserts, and we’re excited to be a part of it with our decadent cupcakes,” says Jeff Martin, founder of Smallcakes: A Cupcakery.
Martin launched Smallcakes in 2008 in Kansas City offering specialty cupcakes baked fresh daily. The cupcakery is widely known for its unique flavors and exceptionally moist desserts. Martin and Smallcakes have received national recognition following three appearances on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, a feature on the morning television show The View, catering cupcakes to star- studded events such as the MTV Video Music Awards, and being listed as one of the Top Ten Cupcake Places to try in the country by USA Today.
The cupcakery’s daily menu features 12 signature flavors – Birthday Cake, Caramel Crunch, Chocolate Cream, Chocoholic, Cookies N Crème, Hot Fudge Sundae, Lemon Drop, Peanut Butter Cup, Pink Chocolate, Pink Vanilla, Red Velvet, and Vanilla-N-Chocolate – as well as a rotation of over 240 specialty flavors such as Fat Elvis, Cannoli, Maple Bacon, Strawberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Kentucky Bourbon, and Pumpkin.
Smallcakes Issaquah will be open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12 noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. For more information visit Smallcakes online at www.smallcakescupcakery.com and on Facebook.
316 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (3 views)