- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.smallcakescupcakery.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Seattle, WA (FranchisePOD.com) March 17, 2016 – Smallcakes: A Cupcakery and Creamery, the wildly popular international cupcake brand with over 150 locations across the U.S., is set to open a location in Issaquah, WA at 94 Front St. in mid March. Issaquah, WA will be the first franchise for owner Alejandra Spears and for the state of Washington.
“Issaquah has such a rich culture with excellent food and desserts, and we’re excited to be a part of it with our decadent cupcakes,” says Jeff Martin, founder of Smallcakes: A Cupcakery.
Martin launched Smallcakes in 2008 in Kansas City offering specialty cupcakes baked fresh daily. The cupcakery is widely known for its unique flavors and exceptionally moist desserts. Martin and Smallcakes have received national recognition following three appearances on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, a feature on the morning television show The View, catering cupcakes to star- studded events such as the MTV Video Music Awards, and being listed as one of the Top Ten Cupcake Places to try in the country by USA Today.
The cupcakery’s daily menu features 12 signature flavors – Birthday Cake, Caramel Crunch, Chocolate Cream, Chocoholic, Cookies N Crème, Hot Fudge Sundae, Lemon Drop, Peanut Butter Cup, Pink Chocolate, Pink Vanilla, Red Velvet, and Vanilla-N-Chocolate – as well as a rotation of over 240 specialty flavors such as Fat Elvis, Cannoli, Maple Bacon, Strawberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Kentucky Bourbon, and Pumpkin.
Smallcakes Issaquah will be open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12 noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. For more information visit Smallcakes online at www.smallcakescupcakery.com and on Facebook.
348 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- Why Sport Clips? (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (1 views)