- Franchise URL: http://www.SmallcakesCupcakery.com
- Listed: June 22, 2016 2:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Scarsdale, NY (FranchisePOD.com) June 22, 2016 – A little more than seven years ago when Smallcakes opened its first location in Kansas City, founder Jeff Martin envisioned branching out into New York.
“I have always wanted to bring Smallcakes to New York because New York is the birthplace for the cupcake craze,” says Martin. “Smallcakes has been perfecting the concept before venturing into NY and with the addition of the cupcake infused ice-cream there’s no better place and time to do it!”
The location will be at 749 Central Park Ave. in Scarsdale. Central Park Ave is called the “Retail Mile” and Martin thinks it will be a great place to launch the brand in early fall.
Smallcakes was founded by Jeff Martin of Kansas City in 2008 and has grown to over 150 locations offering specialty cupcakes baked fresh daily and small batch ice cream. Martin and Smallcakes have received national recognition with his three appearances on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars, a feature on the morning television show The View, catering cupcakes to star- studded events such as the MTV Video Music Awards, and being listed as one of the Top Ten Cupcake Places to try in the country by USA Today. Smallcakes was also named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in 2015.
“Our newest location puts us in the heart of a great community,” says Martin. “Scarsdale is such a great place to escape the city and enjoy a little peace and quite.”
Smallcakes prides itself on delivering delicious cupcakes made from scratch every morning in every Smallcakes kitchen. Martin is very excited about seeing the Smallcakes brand expand its footprint in New York.
The cupcakery’s daily menu features 12 signature flavors: Birthday Cake, Caramel Crunch, Chocolate Cream, Chocoholic, Cookies N Crème, Hot Fudge Sundae, Lemon, Peanut Butter Cup, Pink Chocolate, Pink Vanilla, Red Velvet, and Vanilla-N-Chocolate, as well as a rotation of over 250 specialty flavors, such as Maple Bacon, Fat Elvis, Cannoli, Strawberries N’ Crème, Tiramisu, Apple Stuffed French Toast, and Pumpkin.
Most recently, Smallcakes has created cupcake infused ice cream. “We take our amazing cupcakes and incorporate them with our old fashion ice cream mix to create a rich, flavorful, and amazing ice cream,” Martin says. Ice Cream flavors include Red Velvet, 24 Karrot, Chocoholic, Vanilla Bean and Salted Caramel.
The Scarsdale franchise is owned and operated by Regina Smith and Anthony Bannister. Martin says, “I’m excited to have these amazing partners open our first store in New York. They have been amazing to work with and I could not ask for better owners for this key location. With several more locations coming to NY, we plan on taking the city by storm.”
Smallcakes Scarsdale will be open 7 days a week. For more information visit Smallcakes online at www.smallcakescupcakery.com and on Facebook.
408 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)