- Sub Headline: Franchise Pipeline Largest in Company History
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Listed: December 8, 2015 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER – December 08, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Smashburger, the rapidly expanding better burger restaurant concept, today announced it has added three new owners to its growing family of better burger franchisees. The combined commitment for 15 new restaurants brings the Smashburger brand’s total active franchise pipeline to over 350 units set to open over the next several years. As a part of the brand’s ongoing goal to expand operations across all 50 states and abroad, the agreements launch the Smashburger brand into new markets in Alaska including Anchorage and The Valley, California including San Jose and Monterey Bay, and Colin County in Texas.
“This expansion into three new markets presents substantial growth opportunities for the brand,” commented Scott Crane, Chief Executive Officer of Smashburger Franchising LLC. “Residents continue to seek restaurants with quality ingredients at an affordable price and we’re looking forward to introducing the Smashburger brand’s diverse menu and unique dining experience with seasoned franchise owners who we’re confident will make the brand successful.”
Each of these new Smashburger franchise owners brings extensive restaurant operations and management experience to the table. Smashburger Franchising LLC is pleased to announce agreements with the following franchise owners to debut and expand upon the brand’s growing fast casual presence in the following markets:
- Alaska – Alaska SB LLC has agreed to open the brand’s first Smashburger restaurants in Anchorage and The Valley. The new group will be building three Smashburger restaurants over the next three years and consists of Sandi and Mark Larson and their operating partner Gretchen Kenny. The new group has considerable experience owning and operating businesses in the community.
- San Jose/Monterey Bay, CA – TK Loesch has agreed to open seven Smashburger restaurants in the San Jose/Monterey Bay, CA area. Mr. Loesch has several years of restaurant experience and currently owns and operates other QSR restaurants in the Monterey Bay area.
- Colin County, TX – Big D Dining, LLC has agreed to debut Smashburger in Colin County, TX with five new restaurant locations slated to open in the next five years. The group consists of Chad, Morgan, Terry and Nancy Gassaway and Operator Michael Odell who will bring significant restaurant management experience to the Smashburger team.
Smashburger Franchising LLC has sold a total of 187 franchise units in 2015, making it the largest year in the company’s history of franchise sales. After increasing its focus on growing strategically in domestic and international markets, the company has been successful in engaging seasoned franchise groups to successfully grow the brand’s footprint in new and existing markets.
The company is also actively seeking experienced franchise operators to develop and grow the brand domestically and internationally. Franchise availability exists in several major North American markets including: L.A., Orange County, San Francisco, Washington, Oregon, Wisconsin, Michigan, Chicago, Indiana, Oklahoma, Little Rock, Nashville, Atlanta, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Cincinnati, Cleveland, Baltimore, Boston, New Hampshire, Pittsburgh, and Canada. For more information about Smashburger franchise opportunities, please visit www.smashburger.com/franchising.
Smashburger is a leading fast casual “better burger” restaurant known for its fresh never frozen, 100% Certified Angus Beef® burgers that are smashed on the grill to sear in the juices, creating an upscale quality burger packed with flavor and served at a great value. In addition to burgers, Smashburger offers grilled or crispy chicken sandwiches, fresh salads, signature side items such as Haystack onions and Veggie Frites, and hand-spun Haagen-Dazs shakes. On each market menu, Smashburger offers locally inspired items like the regional burger, as well as regional sides & local craft beer. The company began in 2007 with the vision of Rick Schaden and funding by Consumer Capital Partners – the private equity firm that Rick and his father Richard own. Smashburger now operates more than 340 corporate and franchise restaurants in 35 states and seven international countries. To learn more, visit www.smashburger.com.
143 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)