- Sub Headline: New Franchisees in Georgia and Florida to open 20 restaurants over next 7 years
- Franchise URL: http://www.SmashBurger.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 10:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER, April 12, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Smashburger, the nation’s fastest growing “better burger” concept, today announced new franchise deals to grow the company’s East Coast presence, which will bring 20 new restaurants to key markets over the next seven years. The new franchisees PCM Food Services LLC and Robison Peck Group LLC, bring significant restaurant and franchise experience to Smashburger’s rapidly growing team.
The first new franchise agreement with Robison Peck Group LLC, owned by Eric Robison and Charlie Peck, will bring 15 Smashburger restaurants to the Savanna and Atlanta, Georgia area over the next seven years. Robison and Peck have been friends since college, and bring more than a decade of combined franchise ownership experience to Smashburger. The pair own 50 Verizon stores in four states. Prior to their partnership, Charlie oversaw operations of more than 20 Arby’s restaurants.
The second franchise agreement with PCM Food Services LLC, owned by Jerry Davis will bring five restaurants to Broward County in Florida over the next four years. Davis owns and operates PeakCM LLC, a full service commercial construction management company specializing in the hospitality and entertainment industry. He also owns one Hampton Inn Franchise.
“We are pleased to continue our expansion in the southeast through our new franchise agreements with Robison Peck Group LLC and PCM Food Services LLC,” said Michael Nolan, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer of Smashburger. “These new partners bring extensive experience and a passion for delivering a great product and exemplary customer service. We are excited to continue the rapid expansion of our business alongside franchisees who share our vision to restore the American burger to greatness.”
Additionally, Smashburger will continue its expansion on the East Coast in the D.C. Metro market, and is preparing to celebrate the brand’s first franchised location in the D.C. metropolitan area later this month. This milestone opening represents the first of a five store development deal with franchisee Julian Goodman of Ashford Holdings East LLC, signed in May 2014. The first restaurant will open Wednesday, April 20, at 10 a.m at 1800 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland. The menu includes the Capital Burger, Smashburger’s custom-designed regional burger topped with grilled onions, aged Swiss cheese, baby arugula, applewood-smoked bacon, tomatoes and mayo on a brioche bun. Like all of Smashburger’s signature burgers, the Capital Burger is also available as a grilled or crispy chicken sandwich.
“We look forward to expanding our presence on the East Coast, particularly in the DC Metro market,” commented Nolan. “Julian is an experienced franchise owner, and we are proud to work with him to further expand our footprint in the United States Capital.”
The Smashburger menu is centered on quality, fresh, smashed-to-order burgers that are seared in butter and seasoned on the griddle to lock-in natural juices. The menu features innovative burger combinations served up on toasted artisan buns and loaded with fresh toppings. Smashburger features fresh never frozen 100% Certified Angus Beef burgers, grilled or crispy chicken sandwiches and a black bean burger. Guests can create their own unique combinations by customizing the bun, sauces, toppings and cheese. Customers can choose from irresistible sides, like signature Smashfries seasoned with rosemary, olive oil and garlic, haystack onions or fried pickles, or enjoy in a wide variety of additional menu items, such as fresh salads, premium handspun shakes made with Haagen-Dazs® ice cream and craft beer, all at a great value.
Smashburger has plans to open an additional 60-80 restaurants in 2016 including expansion across the globe and into new markets in the United States. The brand currently operates more than 360 restaurants across the United States, Kuwait, Canada, El Salvador, Panama, Costa Rica, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
For more information on Smashburger, please visit www.smashburger.com or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Smashburger is a leading fast casual “better burger” restaurant known for its fresh never frozen, 100% Certified Angus Beef® burgers that are smashed on the grill to sear in the juices, creating an upscale quality burger packed with flavor and served at a great value. In addition to burgers, Smashburger offers grilled or crispy chicken sandwiches, fresh salads, signature side items such as Haystack onions and Veggie Frites, and hand-spun shakes made with Haagen-Dazs® ice cream. On each market menu, Smashburger offers locally inspired items like the regional burger, as well as regional sides and local craft beer. Smashburger began in 2007 with the vision of Rick Schaden and funding by Consumer Capital Partners—the private equity firm that Rick and his father Richard own. There are currently over 360 corporate and franchise restaurants operating in 35 states and seven countries. To learn more, visit www.smashburger.com
228 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)