- Franchise URL: http://www.SmashBurger.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 1:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Smashburger, the rapidly expanding better burger restaurant known for its fresh, smashed to order burgers, today announced that Gregg Koffler, who was previously overseeing franchise sales for Corner Bakery Cafe, has been appointed to the position of Senior Vice President of Franchise Sales & Administration, effective immediately. Koffler will oversee the company’s Franchise Sales teams and will be responsible for continuing the franchise growth of the brand both domestically and abroad.
“Gregg has extensive experience in franchise sales and is particularly good at providing insights and analytical information to his teams to help grow the business,” commented Mike Nolan, Smashburger’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We’re confident he will be an integral member of Smashburger’s growth and development, and will be instrumental for the brand to continue to partner with experienced franchise operators and expand in new markets across the United States and around the world.”
Koffler has many years of experience in franchise sales leadership and comes to Smashburger after his tenure at Corner Bakery Cafe where he was in charge of the franchise sales department and added over 400 units to the development pipeline. At Corner Bakery Cafe, Koffler was in charge of expanding the brand internationally, as well as growing its presence in the non-traditional sector. Prior to his run at Corner Bakery Cafe, Koffler held a franchise sales leadership role at Wyndham Worldwide Corporation where he was responsible for overseeing hotel franchise sales for the mountain and coastal west coast, and substantially grew the unit count for the company.
“The Smashburger brand is at a pivotal point in its growth cycle and I’m honored to be a part of the team to help continue to facilitate its expansion around the world,” commented Gregg Koffler. “Smashburger has clearly proven itself as a leader in the better burger category and I look forward to utilizing my skills and expertise on the franchising side of the business to continue Smashburger’s incredible growth journey.”
Smashburger currently has over 365 restaurants across the globe and expects to grow its unit count by approximately 20-25 percent in 2016. In 2015, the company sold more than 187 franchise units, making it the largest year in the company’s history of franchise sales.
For more information on Smashburger, please visit www.smashburger.com or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Smashburger is a leading fast casual “better burger” restaurant known for its fresh never frozen, 100% Certified Angus Beef® burgers that are smashed on the grill to sear in the juices, creating an upscale quality burger packed with flavor and served at a great value. In addition to burgers, Smashburger offers grilled or crispy chicken sandwiches, fresh salads, signature side items such as Haystack onions and Veggie Frites, and hand-spun Haagen-Dazs® shakes. On each market menu, Smashburger offers locally inspired items like the regional burger, as well as regional sides and local craft beer. Smashburger began in 2007 with the vision of Rick Schaden and funding by Consumer Capital Partners—the private equity firm that Rick and his father Richard own. There are currently over 365 corporate and franchise restaurants operating in 35 states and seven countries. To learn more, visit www.smashburger.com.
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)