- Sub Headline: Smashburger's new $4 Triple Double Burger Draws Lawsuit from In-N-Out
- Listed: August 30, 2017 2:14 pm
- Expires: 188 days, 22 hours
Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger
DENVER – Aug. 29, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // – Smashburger’s new Triple Double Burger, launched in June, was developed to celebrate the chain’s 10-year anniversary.
“We wanted to create the best cheeseburger for the next generation of burger lovers. With two Smashburger patties and three layers of melted cheese, we named it the Smashburger Triple Double, which has really resonated with consumers,” said Smashburger Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Tom Ryan.
“Frankly, we are flattered by the attention In-N-Out has given our Smashburger Triple Double. To date, Smashburger’s Triple Double is posting double-digit traffic and sales increases for the 10-year-old Smashburger brand. The Triple Double burger is clearly popular with our customers and is not comparable to any In-N-Out menu offering.
“We invite all burger lovers to taste the Smashburger Triple Double and decide for themselves,” added Ryan.
For more information on Smashburger, please visit www.smashburger.com or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Smashburger is a leading fast casual better burger restaurant known for its fresh never frozen, beef burgers that are smashed on the grill to sear in the juices and seal in the flavor. In addition to burgers, Smashburger offers grilled or crispy chicken sandwiches, black bean burgers, fresh salads, signature side items such as Haystack onions and Veggie Frites, and hand-spun Haagen-Dazs® shakes. On each market menu, Smashburger offers locally inspired items like the regional burger, as well as regional sides and local craft beer. Smashburger began in 2007 with the vision of Rick Schaden and funding by Consumer Capital Partners – the private equity firm that Rick and his father Richard own. There are currently more than 370 corporate and franchise restaurants operating in 38 states and nine countries. To learn more, visit www.smashburger.com.
302 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)