- Sub Headline: Dynamic Canadian Empire Rocks Calgary and Edmonton with “Global Domination” Strategy
- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.smokespoutinerie.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 11:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // TORONTO – Smoke’s Brands, the powerhouse Canadian empire known best for Smoke’s Poutinerie – the “World’s Largest and Original Poutinerie,” today announced a franchise growth plan targeting key markets throughout Alberta, including Calgary and Edmonton.
With the franchise development strategy firmly in place, Smoke’s Brands plans to enter Calgary and Edmonton with a plaid-covered bang and is currently accepting franchisee inquiries. The thriving cities targeted for expansion feature renowned universities and cultural attractions, flourishing urban retail districts, lively, diverse residential areas, abundant professional sports teams and a strong tourism industry.
“We’re blowing the horn and calling prospective franchisees to come aboard the ‘Gravy Train’ in Calgary and Edmonton,” said Ryan Smolkin, founder and CEO (chief entertainment officer) of all Smoke’s Brands. “We’re all about providing a unique Canadian food experience that will entertain the world and it’s time to spread that message all over Alberta.”
Smoke’s Brands will be exhibiting at the Canadian Franchise Association Franchise Show in Calgary on Feb. 6 and 7. Interested franchise candidates are invited to attend and meet with Smoke’s Brands development team.
The forthcoming growth plans in Alberta are part of Smoke’s Brands’ “Global Domination” strategy. Already solidified into the consciousness of the country with growth to more than 100 locations in just seven years, excitement behind the original Smoke’s Poutinerie has paved the way for an immense growth plan in 2016. Sparking the momentum at the start of the New Year is the recent Smoke’s Weinerie franchise opening in Oshawa (Ontario), next to the existing Smoke’s Poutinerie, and the upcoming Smoke’s Poutinerie opening in Sudbury (Ontario).
And, now the empire has evolved to include a destination unlike any other, a food court concept comprised of all three brands. The first three-brand venue will open in the first quarter of 2016 in the brand’s hometown of Ajax (Ontario).
“Our empire is well on its way to “Global Domination” and the quest continues with these new initiatives,” said Smolkin. “The ‘Gravy Train’ is rolling into town, changing the course of life for millions of Canadians.”
Smoke’s Brands are targeting key markets in Alberta, as well as British Columbia and Ontario for its most prolific growth in 2016. A key part of the growth strategy is placing traditional, four-wall locations in markets where Smoke’s Brands already has non-traditional locations in sports arenas, entertainment centers, colleges and universities.
The growth initiative targets franchise investors brandishing an eagerness to learn and business acumen to sustain the brand’s high-performance expectations. Most importantly, franchisees must be able to make a sincere connection to the unmistakable culture of the concepts. Many of the franchisees already in place began engaging with the brands as devoted customers, and have continued their passion as accomplished operators.
Energy propelling the Canadian expansion comes directly from Smoke’s Brands’ “Global Domination” plan to open 1,300 stores worldwide in the next five years. Beyond the traditional locations outlined in this strategy, Smoke’s Brands has development efforts in place to open 725 non-traditional stores globally in the next five years at arenas, stadiums, colleges, universities, transportation centers, movie theaters, casinos, and beyond. In 2015, 20 Canadian non-traditional units opened in universities and stadiums alone, with 30 additional planned in 2016. Underscoring the growth in this category is the recent Smoke’s Burritorie opening at the Canadian Tire Centre, home of the Ottawa Senators, which took over a former Tim Horton’s space and the upcoming Smoke’s Burritorie opening at the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Smolkin is the originator of the concept and its first brand Smoke’s Poutinerie – a trendsetting destination devoted to the beloved, iconic Canadian dish. His innovative approach with Smoke’s Poutinerie has turned it into an electrifying and engaging brand. Beyond the menu and in-store experience, Smoke’s Brands are celebrated for their irreverence, as typified by unconventional events such as the annual Smoke’s Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship and the Smoke’s Poutinerie World Famous Great Canadian Cross Country Plaid Gravy Train Fries Curd & Gravy Weird Wild and Wacky Poutine Eating Tour.
To learn more, visit www.smokespoutinerie.com.
About Smoke’s Brands
Founded in 2009 by Ryan Smolkin, Smoke’s Poutinerie is the “World’s Largest and Original Poutinerie.” Representing 1980s Canadiana culture known for the signature red and black plaid and glam rock music, Smoke’s Poutinerie serves 30 varieties of its famous poutine. In 2015, Smoke’s Brands launched Smoke’s Weinerie and Smoke’s Burritorie in Canada, brand extensions that deliver the unmistakable and entertaining Smoke’s Brands experience. With 100-plus locations in Canada, the brand is on course for “Global Domination,” targeting 1,300 new locations to open around the world by 2020.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, contact Mike Graham, Vice President of Franchise Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (905) 427-4444, ext. 205.
SOURCE Smoke’s Brands
All Points Public Relations
194 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)