- Sub Headline: Iconic Canadian Brand Provides this Winter’s Hottest Hangover Cure
- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.smokespoutinerie.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 7:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AJAX, Ontario – Smoke’s Poutinerie, the “World’s Largest and Original Poutinerie,” is offering recovering holiday revelers a way to enjoy poutine and all-day breakfast in one delicious package.
Smoke, the gastronomical genius and creator of Smoke’s Poutinerie, woke up New Year’s Day to the worst headache ever. Unfazed and determined, he rolled out of bed and made himself a Traditional Poutine, complete with fresh hand-cut fries, cheese curd and his signature piping hot gravy. But the merriment-induced pounding in Smoke’s head told him something was missing, so he added scrambled eggs, double-smoked bacon, 100 percent pure Canadian maple syrup and a healthy dose of TABASCO® Sauce. In this moment, the Hangover Poutine was born.
Smoke immediately faxed the company’s innovative CEO and founder Ryan Smolkin to share his newest creation. Smolkin brought the culinary masterpiece to his friends at TABASCO® Food Service Canada, and the two companies joined forces to share this delectable, gravy-covered hangover cure with the masses.
Smoke’s Poutinerie is offering the Hangover Poutine from Jan. 25 through March 13, helping America recover from the merrymaking of the holidays and tackle the New Year. The Hangover Poutine includes a mini bottle of TABASCO® Sauce with Smoke’s face on the label while supplies last, so fans know Smoke supports their recovery.
To ensure fans have remedies to fight any hangover, Smoke’s Poutinerie is accepting hangover cures submitted via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Smoke himself will select the best cure of the week every Monday while the Hangover Poutine is offered. Each winner will receive a $50 Smoke’s Poutinerie gift card.
“Breakfast is becoming the most popular meal for any time of the day, so Smoke wants to make sure fans can get their breakfast fix whenever the need strikes” said Ryan Smolkin, founder and CEO of Smoke’s Poutinerie. “On top of that, Smoke is a true humanitarian. He saw the need for an all-day hangover cure and delivered a most elegant solution with the Hangover Poutine.”
Smoke’s Poutinerie sources top-of-the-line ingredients, including potatoes that are hand-selected from farms in Idaho and cheese curds from producers in Wisconsin. The brand’s traditional menu includes 30 varieties of poutine, from Chili Cheesesteak Poutine with flat iron steak, homemade chili and cheese sauce, to the Double Pork Poutine with chipotle pulled pork and double-smoked bacon, as well as multiple vegetarian options.
To learn more about Smoke’s Poutinerie, visit www.smokespoutinerie.com.
About Smoke’s Poutinerie
Founded in 2009 by creative genius Ryan Smolkin, Smoke’s Poutinerie is the World’s Largest and Original Poutinerie. Representing 1980s Canadiana culture known for the signature red & black plaid and glam rock music, Smoke’s Poutinerie serves 30 varieties of its famous loaded fries (poutine). With 100 locations in Canada, the brand is expanding throughout the United States where it plans to open 800 locations by 2020.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, contact Mark Cunningham, Global Chief Business Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (905) 427-4444, ext. 217 or visit www.smokespoutinerie.com/Franchises.aspx.
SOURCE Smoke’s Poutinerie
All Points Public Relations
153 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Raleigh Will Soon Be Home To Healthy, Fast-casual Restauraunt, Grabbagreen® (3 views)