- Sub Headline: Iconic Canadian Brand Provides this Winter’s Hottest Hangover Cure
- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.smokespoutinerie.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 7:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AJAX, Ontario – Smoke’s Poutinerie, the “World’s Largest and Original Poutinerie,” is offering recovering holiday revelers a way to enjoy poutine and all-day breakfast in one delicious package.
Smoke, the gastronomical genius and creator of Smoke’s Poutinerie, woke up New Year’s Day to the worst headache ever. Unfazed and determined, he rolled out of bed and made himself a Traditional Poutine, complete with fresh hand-cut fries, cheese curd and his signature piping hot gravy. But the merriment-induced pounding in Smoke’s head told him something was missing, so he added scrambled eggs, double-smoked bacon, 100 percent pure Canadian maple syrup and a healthy dose of TABASCO® Sauce. In this moment, the Hangover Poutine was born.
Smoke immediately faxed the company’s innovative CEO and founder Ryan Smolkin to share his newest creation. Smolkin brought the culinary masterpiece to his friends at TABASCO® Food Service Canada, and the two companies joined forces to share this delectable, gravy-covered hangover cure with the masses.
Smoke’s Poutinerie is offering the Hangover Poutine from Jan. 25 through March 13, helping America recover from the merrymaking of the holidays and tackle the New Year. The Hangover Poutine includes a mini bottle of TABASCO® Sauce with Smoke’s face on the label while supplies last, so fans know Smoke supports their recovery.
To ensure fans have remedies to fight any hangover, Smoke’s Poutinerie is accepting hangover cures submitted via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Smoke himself will select the best cure of the week every Monday while the Hangover Poutine is offered. Each winner will receive a $50 Smoke’s Poutinerie gift card.
“Breakfast is becoming the most popular meal for any time of the day, so Smoke wants to make sure fans can get their breakfast fix whenever the need strikes” said Ryan Smolkin, founder and CEO of Smoke’s Poutinerie. “On top of that, Smoke is a true humanitarian. He saw the need for an all-day hangover cure and delivered a most elegant solution with the Hangover Poutine.”
Smoke’s Poutinerie sources top-of-the-line ingredients, including potatoes that are hand-selected from farms in Idaho and cheese curds from producers in Wisconsin. The brand’s traditional menu includes 30 varieties of poutine, from Chili Cheesesteak Poutine with flat iron steak, homemade chili and cheese sauce, to the Double Pork Poutine with chipotle pulled pork and double-smoked bacon, as well as multiple vegetarian options.
To learn more about Smoke’s Poutinerie, visit www.smokespoutinerie.com.
About Smoke’s Poutinerie
Founded in 2009 by creative genius Ryan Smolkin, Smoke’s Poutinerie is the World’s Largest and Original Poutinerie. Representing 1980s Canadiana culture known for the signature red & black plaid and glam rock music, Smoke’s Poutinerie serves 30 varieties of its famous loaded fries (poutine). With 100 locations in Canada, the brand is expanding throughout the United States where it plans to open 800 locations by 2020.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, contact Mark Cunningham, Global Chief Business Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (905) 427-4444, ext. 217 or visit www.smokespoutinerie.com/Franchises.aspx.
SOURCE Smoke’s Poutinerie
All Points Public Relations
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Named as 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient for Exemplary Support of National Guard and Reserve Members (3 views)