- Sub Headline: America’s Fitness Brand Takes One Last Ride On The No. 40 This Season
- City: Chanhassen
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 21, 2015 1:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 18, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANHASSEN, Minn. – Snap Fitness will run its eye-catching American flag collage paint scheme on the No. 40 car for a final time this season in the Ford EcoBoost 400 Sunday, Nov. 22.
With Landon Cassill behind the wheel, America’s Fitness Brand looks to cap off a successful 2015 sponsorship with a strong finish at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
“It’s been another outstanding year working with Landon and seeing how NASCAR has revved up our brand,” Chief Marketing Officer Steele Smiley said. “This sponsorship provided us with a major platform to reach millions of potential Snap Fitness members.”
Cassill said he couldn’t be happier to have the innovative patriotic design on his car for the last NASCAR race of the 2015 season.
“It’s important to find a sponsor who shares the same values as you. I love that I’m able to promote the importance of a healthy lifestyle with an internationally-recognized 24/7 fitness provider,” Cassill said. “I’m hoping for a great race to wrap up the year with Snap Fitness.”
Snap Fitness will have live race weekend coverage on its social media accounts. To watch all the action unfold, follow Snap Fitness on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Snap Fitness
With more than 2,000 clubs open or in development in 18 countries, Snap Fitness is the world’s premier 24/7 fitness franchise. Founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton, Snap Fitness is dedicated to providing members with more value than any other health club and entrepreneurs an opportunity with turnkey systems, financing options with low investments, and world-class support. For more information, please visit www.snapfitness.com.
SOURCE Snap Fitness
148 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (1 views)