- Sub Headline: America’s Fitness Brand Takes One Last Ride On The No. 40 This Season
- City: Chanhassen
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 21, 2015 1:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 18, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANHASSEN, Minn. – Snap Fitness will run its eye-catching American flag collage paint scheme on the No. 40 car for a final time this season in the Ford EcoBoost 400 Sunday, Nov. 22.
With Landon Cassill behind the wheel, America’s Fitness Brand looks to cap off a successful 2015 sponsorship with a strong finish at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
“It’s been another outstanding year working with Landon and seeing how NASCAR has revved up our brand,” Chief Marketing Officer Steele Smiley said. “This sponsorship provided us with a major platform to reach millions of potential Snap Fitness members.”
Cassill said he couldn’t be happier to have the innovative patriotic design on his car for the last NASCAR race of the 2015 season.
“It’s important to find a sponsor who shares the same values as you. I love that I’m able to promote the importance of a healthy lifestyle with an internationally-recognized 24/7 fitness provider,” Cassill said. “I’m hoping for a great race to wrap up the year with Snap Fitness.”
Snap Fitness will have live race weekend coverage on its social media accounts. To watch all the action unfold, follow Snap Fitness on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Snap Fitness
With more than 2,000 clubs open or in development in 18 countries, Snap Fitness is the world’s premier 24/7 fitness franchise. Founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton, Snap Fitness is dedicated to providing members with more value than any other health club and entrepreneurs an opportunity with turnkey systems, financing options with low investments, and world-class support. For more information, please visit www.snapfitness.com.
SOURCE Snap Fitness
127 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)