- Sub Headline: Company opens its first five franchise locations, 20 planned for 2016
- City: Pittsburgh
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.snapology.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 12:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PITTSBURGH, PA – Launching its franchise initiative in 2015 by opening its first five locations, Snapology offers interactive play-based programs that teach STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) mainly using building materials such as LEGO® bricks, and other similar building tools and technology.
With 21 locations overall, the company plans to add an additional 20 franchise units in 2016 and build upon an already strong and nationwide presence.
This unique combination of fun and learning drew sisters Laura and Lisa Coe to launch Snapology in 2010. Since then, they have offered a variety of interactive, play-based programs using LEGO® bricks and other similar building tools and technology. In 2015, the company launched its plan to expand using the franchise model.
“The children’s franchise sector remains healthy and vibrant and will continue to perform well,” said Laura Coe. “We were pleased at the rate which our franchise launch has already started in 2015 and we have high expectations for 2016 and beyond.”
According to a 2014 FranchiseGrade report, the children’s services franchise sector – including educational services, child daycare, sports/fitness training and enrichment/arts programs – is one of the fastest growing in the country, growing at more than three times the franchise industry’s average since 2013. In fact, as an industry, 75 percent of all children’s services franchises achieved net growth between 2010 and 2014.
Snapology offers a wide array of interactive, play-based activities for children ages 1-14 – including enrichment classes, birthday parties, workshops, camps, scouting events and field trips – mainly using building materials such as LEGO® bricks and other similar building tools and technology. The programs can be customized based on the number of children, age of children and time allotment, and can be broken down into individual classes, such as superhero or Minecraft themed events, competition robotics teams, science classes, team building events and motor skill development courses that are perfect for pre-school children.
Additionally, the curriculum is designed to benefit gifted and traditional students, as well as children with special needs, including those with sensory processing and autism spectrum disorders.
Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2015, Snapology’s mission is to provide children with an opportunity to engage in playful learning activities that stimulate creativity and an interest in learning. Using LEGO® bricks and other building toys, Snapology emphasizes STEAM principles, teamwork & socialization. With 21 locations currently open and operating throughout the United States and Canada, company plans call for expanding nationally with its unique, education-based franchise opportunity. For more information, visit www.snapology.com.
139 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)