- Franchise URL: http://www.Snapology.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 8:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PITTSBURGH – Kids who take part in Snapology classes think they’re just having fun playing with LEGO® bricks, K’Nex and computers. What they may not realize is that they’re learning, too.
Snapology has come to the greater Houston area just in time for the summer. Also offering summer classes to keep local children’s brains active during the summer, Rushdi Husain brings his educational influence and entrepreneurial spirit to serve the Sugar Land and Missouri City areas.
“I always loved LEGO® bricks growing up as a kid,” said Snapology of Sugar Land Owner Rushdi Husain. “My mother is a teacher and my father is an entrepreneur – Snapology truly is for families and inspired by families.”
Husain has been an accountant for almost 10 years, and wanted to bring his passion of building and learning through LEGO® bricks to the children of Sugar Land and Missouri City. Snapology expects to continue expanding across Texas with projections of three more location in the Houston area, two more in San Antonio, four in Dallas, and one more in Austin within the next two years.
In addition to being introduced to robotics, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM), Snapology students learn skills like patience and teamwork and have a place to engage their creativity.
With 24 locations throughout the United States and Canada – seven of which have opened since the franchise opportunity was officially launched four months ago – company plans call for opening 20 new locations per year moving forward.
“The children’s franchise sector remains healthy and vibrant and will continue to perform well,” said Snapology Co-Founder Laura Coe. “A steady demand for our services and programs, coupled with the desire of parents to spend on behalf of their children provides a stable foundation for our expansion plans. We have no reason to look to the future with anything but enthusiasm.”
Snapology offers a wide array of interactive, play-based activities for children ages 1-14 – including enrichment classes, birthday parties, workshops, camps, scouting events and field trips – mainly using building materials such as LEGO® bricks and other similar building tools and technology. The programs can be customized based on the number of children, age of children and time allotment, and can be broken down into individual classes, such as superhero or Minecraft themed events, competition robotics teams, science classes, team building events and motor skill development courses that are perfect for pre-school children.
Additionally, the curriculum is designed to benefit gifted and traditional students, as well as children with special needs, including those with sensory processing and autism spectrum disorders.
“Our approach is based on proven research; that children’s’ best learning experiences come from actively designing, creating, interacting and inventing,” said Snapology Co-Founder Lisa Coe, noting that Snapology’s work is about re-defining play and re-imagining learning. “We’re helping children develop the intellectual, emotional, social and creative skills that are of lifelong benefit to them and their communities.”
Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2015, Snapology’s mission is to provide children with an opportunity to engage in playful learning activities that stimulate creativity and an interest in learning. Using LEGO® bricks and other building toys, Snapology emphasizes STEAM principles, teamwork & socialization. With 22 locations currently open and operating throughout the United States and Canada, company plans call for expanding nationally with its unique, education-based franchise opportunity. For more information, visit www.snapology.com.
Franchise Elevator PR
343 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)