- Sub Headline: Children’s education franchise launches video game design and new robotics summer camps.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Snapology.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 7:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 17, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) PITTSBURGH – Future jobs involving technology will grow over 20 percent by 2020. It is now evident that getting children involved in technology as early as possible should essential, but who said it can’t be fun?
As summer kicks off, Snapology will be offering two new summer camp programs for their students across the country, Video Game Design and Space Wars Robotics. Video Game Design challenges students to create their very own online video game that can be shared and played by their friends and family anywhere. Space War Robotics was inspired by Star Wars® and educates students on how to build and program functional robots using LEGO® bricks and design through computer programs.
In addition to being introduced to science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM), Snapology students learn skills like patience and teamwork and have a place to engage their creativity.
“There is so much opportunity to introduce children to technology at a younger and younger age and we want to be in the forefront leading the way,” said Snapology Co-Founder, Laura Coe. “Our approach is based on proven research; that children’s’ best learning experiences come from actively designing, creating, interacting and inventing. We want to redefine play and reimagine learning, and using technology is an essential tool for just that.”
Snapology offers a wide array of interactive, play-based activities for children ages 1-14 – including enrichment classes, birthday parties, workshops, camps, scouting events and field trips – mainly using building materials such as LEGO® bricks and other similar building tools and technology. The programs can be customized based on the number of children, age of children and time allotment, and can be broken down into individual classes, such as superhero or Minecraft themed events, competition robotics teams, science classes, team building events and motor skill development courses that are perfect for pre-school children.
Additionally, the curriculum is designed to benefit gifted and traditional students, as well as children with special needs, including those with sensory processing and autism spectrum disorders.
With 24 locations throughout the United States and Canada – 7 of which have opened since the franchise opportunity was officially launched eight months ago – company plans call 20 new locations per year moving forward.
“The children’s franchise sector remains healthy and vibrant and will continue to perform well,” said Snapology Co-Founder Laura Coe. “A steady demand for our services and programs, coupled with the desire of parents to spend on behalf of their children provides a stable foundation for our expansion plans. We have no reason to look to the future with anything but enthusiasm.”
Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2015, Snapology’s mission is to provide children with an opportunity to engage in playful learning activities that stimulate creativity and an interest in learning. Using LEGO® bricks and other building toys, Snapology emphasizes STEAM principles, teamwork & socialization. With 23 locations currently open and operating throughout the United States and Canada, company plans call for expanding nationally with its unique, education-based franchise opportunity. For more information, visit www.snapology.com.
515 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)