- Sub Headline: Children’s education franchise launches video game design and new robotics summer camps.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Snapology.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 7:31 am
- Expires: 20 days, 18 hours
May 17, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) PITTSBURGH – Future jobs involving technology will grow over 20 percent by 2020. It is now evident that getting children involved in technology as early as possible should essential, but who said it can’t be fun?
As summer kicks off, Snapology will be offering two new summer camp programs for their students across the country, Video Game Design and Space Wars Robotics. Video Game Design challenges students to create their very own online video game that can be shared and played by their friends and family anywhere. Space War Robotics was inspired by Star Wars® and educates students on how to build and program functional robots using LEGO® bricks and design through computer programs.
In addition to being introduced to science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM), Snapology students learn skills like patience and teamwork and have a place to engage their creativity.
“There is so much opportunity to introduce children to technology at a younger and younger age and we want to be in the forefront leading the way,” said Snapology Co-Founder, Laura Coe. “Our approach is based on proven research; that children’s’ best learning experiences come from actively designing, creating, interacting and inventing. We want to redefine play and reimagine learning, and using technology is an essential tool for just that.”
Snapology offers a wide array of interactive, play-based activities for children ages 1-14 – including enrichment classes, birthday parties, workshops, camps, scouting events and field trips – mainly using building materials such as LEGO® bricks and other similar building tools and technology. The programs can be customized based on the number of children, age of children and time allotment, and can be broken down into individual classes, such as superhero or Minecraft themed events, competition robotics teams, science classes, team building events and motor skill development courses that are perfect for pre-school children.
Additionally, the curriculum is designed to benefit gifted and traditional students, as well as children with special needs, including those with sensory processing and autism spectrum disorders.
With 24 locations throughout the United States and Canada – 7 of which have opened since the franchise opportunity was officially launched eight months ago – company plans call 20 new locations per year moving forward.
“The children’s franchise sector remains healthy and vibrant and will continue to perform well,” said Snapology Co-Founder Laura Coe. “A steady demand for our services and programs, coupled with the desire of parents to spend on behalf of their children provides a stable foundation for our expansion plans. We have no reason to look to the future with anything but enthusiasm.”
Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2015, Snapology’s mission is to provide children with an opportunity to engage in playful learning activities that stimulate creativity and an interest in learning. Using LEGO® bricks and other building toys, Snapology emphasizes STEAM principles, teamwork & socialization. With 23 locations currently open and operating throughout the United States and Canada, company plans call for expanding nationally with its unique, education-based franchise opportunity. For more information, visit www.snapology.com.
301 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Orlando Central is providing free decals to help community support (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)