- Sub Headline: Special print issue spotlighting finalists for Ultimate Men’s Health Guy Search available in stores and online November 2015
- City: Gaithersburg
- State: Maryland
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GAITHERSBURG, MD (FranchisePOD.com) November 09, 2015 – SOLDIERFIT, the nation’s leading military inspired fitness franchise, is excited to announce co-founder Danny Farrar’s feature in the November 2015 issue of Men’s Health magazine. Farrar appears on the cover of this Collector’s Edition as one of the top five finalists in this year’s Ultimate Men’s Health Guy contest.
The special print issue includes a multi-page spread, sharing each finalist’s personal story. The cover shoot and interviews were a culmination of a day-long event on August 11, 2015, celebrating the finalists. Activities included meeting the Men’s Health team, media appearances, and a group workout.
“This experience has been more fulfilling than I ever could’ve imagined,” Farrar said. “Men’s Health connected me with four dynamic guys who are passionate about developing pride and character in their communities through fitness, and I was honored to be part of that.”
Presented by Mankind Ultimate by Kenneth Cole and Isopure, the publication’s second annual search for the Ultimate Guy called for outstanding men with a passion for health, fitness, and community. The winner was announced on October 12, 2015, during Today on NBC.
Farrar was selected among 900 applicants nationwide for his story of strength, service, and perseverance. Inspired by his own transition from the U.S. military to civilian life, Farrar is devoted to his work with SOLDIERFIT and Platoon 22 – a non-profit organization raising awareness about the depression that drives 22 veterans a day to take their own lives.
The 2015 Ultimate Men’s Health Guy Collector’s Edition is available in stores across the U.S. and online at shop.menshealth.com throughout the month of November.
SOLDIERFIT is a unique military-inspired fitness franchise that pushes its members to strive for more than physical fitness. Founded in 2007, SOLDIERFIT exists to battle the obesity epidemic and educate its members about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. SOLDIERFIT is more than a gym – offering a fitness program that encompasses boot camp classes, kids’ fitness programs, personal training and functional fitness. Since launching, SOLDIERFIT has expanded across Maryland with locations in Gaithersburg, Frederick and Columbia. SOLDIERFIT is continuing its expansion through a targeted franchise opportunity, initially sweeping the East Coast.
To inquire about franchise availabilities or becoming a member at SOLDIERFIT, visit the website at http://soldierfitfranchise.com or contact the team by calling 240.479.4348.
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)