- Sub Headline: Industry Leading On-site Repair and Restoration Franchise Saves Local Customers 90% on Replacement Fees
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DURHAM, NC (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – Creative Colors International, the nation’s leading on-site repair and restoration franchise, launched its newest location on July 5, 2016 in Durham/Chapel Hill, NC. This is big news as more local business owners and cost-conscious residents are seeking out alternatives to expensive upholstering and replacement charges associated with damaged leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric goods.
A desire to be in a more home-based business led Paul Gonthier and his wife Sharon to open the newest Creative Colors International (CCI) location right here in North Carolina’s Triangle-region. According to Gonthier, Creative Colors International’s revolutionary products and restoration techniques will help local customers save up to 90% on replacement fees by repairing worn and/or damaged materials.
“It gives me a feeling of satisfaction to realize that I am helping my customers save money,” said Gonthier. “My customers will be happy to know that repairing leather and vinyl surfaces with Creative Colors is much cheaper than buying replacements. And even more importantly, I’m excited to own this franchise because I can stop the extensive corporate travel I was doing and spend more time with my wife and children.”
The statistics suggest that repairing and restoring, as opposed to upholstering and replacing, can save local business owners and residents hundreds of dollars on any damaged item. For example, the costs associated with upholstering can be steep, ranging anywhere from $120 to $450 per cushion. And according to Terri Sniegolski, Creative Colors International’s CEO, the commitment shared by all franchisees to help customers save money, and deliver on the company’s “We Can Fix That” philosophy, has been the key catalyst for the company’s expansion to 54 locations in 24 states with 125+ mobile units since its initial inception in 1980.
“We’re excited to open our next Creative Colors location in Durham because we know Paul and Sharon Gonthier share the same ‘We Can Fix That’ attitude our other successful franchisees possess,” said Sniegolski. “We are thrilled about our expansion in North Carolina because we know the local business owners and customers in the community will be eager to repair and restore their possessions at a fraction of the cost.”
Serving the automotive, commercial and furniture industries, Creative Colors International offers affordable solutions for tears, holes, scuffs, scratches and other types of damage found on leather, vinyl, plastic or fabric through on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, dyeing and protection. For local residents, this means Creative Colors International can repair auto interiors, leather furniture, RV flooring, and boat vinyl, among other things. Additionally, for business owners, Creative Colors International can repair any upholstery found in many locations around the company, such as waiting rooms, examination rooms, restaurant booths, hotel rooms, and theater seating, among others.
For more information on Gonthier and their Creative Colors International location, please visithttp://wecanfixthat.com/durham.
About Creative Colors International
Launched in 1991, the Creative Colors International (CCI) franchise system was created through its affiliate, J&J’s Creative Colors, the original industry leader in refurbishment techniques and systems. Today, both companies continue to be family-owned and operated by the second generation. Catering to the abundance of upholstered items in every home, business and vehicle, CCI is the ultimate in on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, protection, and dyeing of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric. Through proprietary technology, CCI restores damaged material at a fraction of replacement costs, saving customers up to 90 percent. CCI repairs are stronger than the original area and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. In the Automotive, Furniture and Commercial Markets, CCI offers on-site repair and restoration to all types of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastic and carpeting by repairing and redyeing holes, cuts, tears, burns, scrapes, fading and discoloration. For more information on CCI’s services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com.
SOURCE Creative Colors International
Creative Colors International
+1 (919) 459-8157
Creative Colors International
368 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)