- Sub Headline: Iconic pizza chain tabs North Texas location to unveil new prototype.
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 588 total views on 8/30/2016
- Listed: July 25, 2016 2:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) RICHARDSON, Texas – Richardson pizza lovers are first in line to create new memories as the iconic Mr. Gatti’s pizza has opened its newest restaurant at 1312 E. Belt Line Road.
The Richardson location is the first to open since the chain was acquired in 2015 by Fort Worth-based private-equity firm Sovrano, LLC, an affiliate of FundCorp, Inc. The new prototype features a return of many of the elements that made it one of the most popular family restaurant brands of the 1970s and 80s.
“We are excited to bring Mr. Gatti’s to Richardson,” said Michael Poates, President of Gatti’s Pizza and President and equity partner of Sovrano, LLC. “There is a strong sense of community here and we look forward to creating opportunities for adults to relive the experiences they had growing up and create new memories for their families.”
The new restaurant offers tableside service, outdoor seating and the traditional game room. The menu, much of it prepared in a rotary, copper tiled, fire-deck oven, brings back Mr. Gatti’s original Napoli-style crust, a Sicilian deep dish crust and a new gluten-free crust. Guests are able to build their own pizza or pasta creations by choosing from a variety of sauces and toppings, which now include vegan cheeses and meat alternatives. Long-time fans of Mr. Gatti’s will recognize many of the entrees, including traditional lasagna, baked ziti and chicken parmesan. Four appetizers, including the addition of Ginormous Meatballs, are available along with three salad options.
“We want to bring back the things that made Mr. Gatti’s so popular,” said Poates. “We are defining our future by revisiting our past with a focus on serving up quality pizza at affordable prices in a very family friendly atmosphere.”
A Grand Opening celebration for the Richardson location is being scheduled for early August. Additional Mr. Gatti’s restaurants are scheduled to open this year in Fort Worth, Dallas, Mesquite and North Richland Hills.
About Mr. Gatti’s
Mr. Gatti’s first opened its doors as The Pizza Palace in Stephenville, Texas, in 1964. With a move to Austin in 1969 also came a name change, which paid tribute to the wife of founder James Eure and her maiden name: Gatti. By the 70s, the chain was experiencing dramatic growth and had become a household name. In the 80s and 90s, Mr. Gatti’s expanded the concept to include GattiTown, a 25,000-square-foot family entertainment center devoting 10,000 square feet to a colossal Midway-type game room. James Eure’s vision is now 97 restaurants strong and counting, including Gatti’s Pizza and GattiTown restaurants. More information is available at gattispizza.com or by calling 817-546-3500.
SOURCE Mr. Gatti’s
1455 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)