- Sub Headline: America's Drive-In adds to robust Hot Dog lineup
- Franchise URL: http://www.SonicDriveIn.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY (FranchisePOD.com) June 27, 2016 – SONIC® Drive-In (NASDAQ: SONC) is proud to add a new, cheddar-filled line of premium beef Hot Dogs just in time for National Hot Dog Month. This July, mouthwatering Loaded Cheddar Dogs will join SONIC’s already bold line of delicious hot dogs.
SONIC’s Loaded Cheddar Dogs add more flavor to summer’s favorite food by adding delicious cheddar cheese inside the new hot dogs. Guests can choose two flavors including the Chili Double Cheesy Cheddar Dog, topped with warm chili and melty cheese on a potato bun; and the new Bacon Triple Cheesy Cheddar Dog, topped with crisp bacon, melty cheese and cheddar cheese sauce on a potato bun.
“SONIC sets the bar high, offering quality hot dog options and endless flavors you can’t find anywhere else, made just the way you like,” said Scott Uehlein, vice president of product innovation and development for SONIC. “Customers expect SONIC to lead the way in hot dog innovation and our new Loaded Cheddar Dogs are the perfect marriage of cheddar cheese and our iconic premium beef Hot Dogs, elevating the flavors inside and out.”
To complement the new hot dogs, SONIC is expanding the new $5 SONIC Boom Box™, a summer special, to include a 6-inch Loaded Cheddar Dog (or any other premium beef 6-inch Hot Dog), a Junior Deluxe Cheeseburger, crispy medium Tots or Fries and a refreshing medium Fountain Drink or Tea.
“We launched the $5 SONIC Boom Box this summer to provide guests with new options for customization at an unbeatable value,” said Sarah Beddoe, vice president of national marketing for SONIC. “In celebration of National Hot Dog Month we are expanding our current line of eight hot dogs with Loaded Cheddar Dogs, new premium Hot Dogs flavors we could package with this ultimate summer special.”
The Loaded Cheddar Dogs and $5 SONIC Boom Box are available all day, but only for a limited time. Grab yours today while you can!
*Tax not included. See menu for details.
Loaded Cheddar Dogs contain pork and beef.
About SONIC, America’s Drive-In
SONIC, America’s Drive-In is the nation’s largest drive-in restaurant chain serving more than 3 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of SONIC’s 3,500 drive-in locations are owned and operated by local business men and women. Over more than 60 years, SONIC has delighted guests with signature menu items, more than 1.3 million drink combinations and friendly service by iconic Carhops. Since the 2009 launch of SONIC’s Limeades for Learning philanthropic campaign in partnership with DonorsChoose.org, SONIC has donated more than $5 million to public school teachers nationwide to fund essential learning materials and innovative teaching resources to inspire creativity and learning in today’s youth. To learn more about Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ/NM: SONC), please visit sonicdrivein.com and please visit or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. To learn more about SONIC’s Limeades for Learning initiative, please visit Limeadesforlearning.com.
SOURCE SONIC Drive-In
For SONIC Drive-In
605 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO DELIVER KEYNOTE SPEECH AT OCTOBER BRAZILIAN ABF FRANCHISING CONVENTION (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)