- Sub Headline: America's Drive-In adds to robust Hot Dog lineup
- Franchise URL: http://www.SonicDriveIn.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY (FranchisePOD.com) June 27, 2016 – SONIC® Drive-In (NASDAQ: SONC) is proud to add a new, cheddar-filled line of premium beef Hot Dogs just in time for National Hot Dog Month. This July, mouthwatering Loaded Cheddar Dogs will join SONIC’s already bold line of delicious hot dogs.
SONIC’s Loaded Cheddar Dogs add more flavor to summer’s favorite food by adding delicious cheddar cheese inside the new hot dogs. Guests can choose two flavors including the Chili Double Cheesy Cheddar Dog, topped with warm chili and melty cheese on a potato bun; and the new Bacon Triple Cheesy Cheddar Dog, topped with crisp bacon, melty cheese and cheddar cheese sauce on a potato bun.
“SONIC sets the bar high, offering quality hot dog options and endless flavors you can’t find anywhere else, made just the way you like,” said Scott Uehlein, vice president of product innovation and development for SONIC. “Customers expect SONIC to lead the way in hot dog innovation and our new Loaded Cheddar Dogs are the perfect marriage of cheddar cheese and our iconic premium beef Hot Dogs, elevating the flavors inside and out.”
To complement the new hot dogs, SONIC is expanding the new $5 SONIC Boom Box™, a summer special, to include a 6-inch Loaded Cheddar Dog (or any other premium beef 6-inch Hot Dog), a Junior Deluxe Cheeseburger, crispy medium Tots or Fries and a refreshing medium Fountain Drink or Tea.
“We launched the $5 SONIC Boom Box this summer to provide guests with new options for customization at an unbeatable value,” said Sarah Beddoe, vice president of national marketing for SONIC. “In celebration of National Hot Dog Month we are expanding our current line of eight hot dogs with Loaded Cheddar Dogs, new premium Hot Dogs flavors we could package with this ultimate summer special.”
The Loaded Cheddar Dogs and $5 SONIC Boom Box are available all day, but only for a limited time. Grab yours today while you can!
*Tax not included. See menu for details.
Loaded Cheddar Dogs contain pork and beef.
About SONIC, America’s Drive-In
SONIC, America’s Drive-In is the nation’s largest drive-in restaurant chain serving more than 3 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of SONIC’s 3,500 drive-in locations are owned and operated by local business men and women. Over more than 60 years, SONIC has delighted guests with signature menu items, more than 1.3 million drink combinations and friendly service by iconic Carhops. Since the 2009 launch of SONIC’s Limeades for Learning philanthropic campaign in partnership with DonorsChoose.org, SONIC has donated more than $5 million to public school teachers nationwide to fund essential learning materials and innovative teaching resources to inspire creativity and learning in today’s youth. To learn more about Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ/NM: SONC), please visit sonicdrivein.com and please visit or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. To learn more about SONIC’s Limeades for Learning initiative, please visit Limeadesforlearning.com.
SOURCE SONIC Drive-In
For SONIC Drive-In
683 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)