- City: Madison
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.sothebysrealty.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 12:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MADISON, N.J. – Feb. 9, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC today announced the launch of its 2016 marketing program designed to reach a global audience of qualified luxury real estate consumers.
The foundation of the 2016 Sotheby’s International Realty® marketing strategy is content. The brand is committed to developing and curating content, with a heavy focus on video and delivering it in an omnichannel approach in order to create and maintain global brand recognition and awareness.
“Our 2016 marketing plan was designed with a strategic focus on the consumer, while maintaining our global reach,” said Wendy Purvey, chief marketing officer of Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. “Sotheby’s International Realty is dedicated to providing consumers with what they want, when they want it and where, and we are doing so by providing more content, video, and mobile integration than ever before, increasing our exposure to real estate intenders around the world.”
Sotheby’s International Realty will readily deliver its content through a variety of platforms such as its distinguished media partners, in both print and online, including: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Architectural Digest,Mansion Global, Dwell, and Elle Décor, as well as the Google Display Network and Apple. In addition, the brand will share custom content on its newly-redesigned website, sothebysrealty.com, as well as its Extraordinary Living blog and across its rapidly growing social media channels.
The brand also will continue to work with Sotheby’s to produce Art & Home, the literary collaboration launched in 2014, designed to engage readers with sophisticated content related to the art and real estate worlds. The magazine consists of eight regional editions and has a distribution rate of 250,000 worldwide.
The Sotheby’s International Realty network currently has more than 18,000 sales associates located in approximately 825 offices in 61 countries and territories worldwide. Sotheby’s International Realty listings will be marketed on thesothebysrealty.com global website. In addition to the referral opportunities and widened exposure generated from this source, the firm’s brokers and clients will benefit from an association with the Sotheby’s auction house and worldwideSotheby’s International Realty marketing programs. Each office is independently owned and operated.
About Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, the Sotheby’s International Realty network was designed to connect the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby’s, the operator of the auction house. The agreement provided for the licensing of the Sotheby’s International Realty name and the development of a full franchise system. Affiliations in the system are granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC supports its affiliates with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. Franchise affiliates also benefit from an association with the venerable Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. For more information, visit www.sothebysrealty.com.
SOURCE Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
Senior Manager, Brand Content and Communications
Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
175 Park Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940
122 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)