- City: Madison
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.sothebysrealty.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 8:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Madison, N.J. – Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC announced that Gold Classic Country Properties in Sutter Creek, California, is the newest member of its real estate network and will now operate as Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty.
The firm, which is owned and operated by Tiffany Kraft and Kristina Agustin, will service the counties of Amador, El Dorado, Sacramento and Placer. With this addition, theSotheby’s International Realty network now has 114 branded offices throughout the state of California.
“We are proud to welcome Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty into our global network,” said Philip White, president and chief executive officer of Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. “The Sutter Creek region is well-known for its historic culture and substantial wine-growing industry, which is attractive to homebuyers from around the world.”
“Affiliating with Sotheby’s International Realty offers us an incredible degree of marketing and exposure, both in our local market and around the world; it allows us to remain on the cutting-edge,” said Kraft.
Having served the community’s real estate needs since 2005, Kraft and Agustin are committed to ensuring that Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty provides the highest level of customer service. “We are thrilled to now be a part of such a powerful global network as we continue to strive to create an exceptional experience for our clients,” said Agustin.
Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty is located at 54 Main Street in Sutter Creek.
The Sotheby’s International Realty network currently has more than 18,000 sales associates located in approximately 825 offices in 61 countries and territories worldwide. Gateway Sotheby’s International Realty listings will be marketed on the sothebysrealty.com global website. In addition to the referral opportunities and widened exposure generated from this source, the firm’s brokers and clients will benefit from an association with the Sotheby’s auction house and worldwide Sotheby’s International Realty marketing programs. Each office is independently owned and operated.
About Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, the Sotheby’s International Realty network was designed to connect the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby’s, the operator of the auction house. The agreement provided for the licensing of the Sotheby’s International Realty name and the development of a full franchise system. Affiliations in the system are granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC supports its affiliates with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. Franchise affiliates also benefit from an association with the venerable Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. For more information, visit www.sothebysrealty.com.
SOURCE Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
Senior Manager, Brand Content and Communications
Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
119 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (3 views)
- Pierre Bossier Mall Welcomes Bossier City’s 1st Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® (3 views)