- Sub Headline: Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, Doral and Cutler Bay to Honor Active and Retired Military with Free High-Flying Family Fun
- City: Miami
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 664 total views 8/30/2016.
- Listed: November 18, 2015 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MIAMI – Three Sky Zone Trampoline Parks will honor active and retired military in South Florida on Tuesday, Nov. 10 with a free one-hour jump ticket between 4 and 8 p.m. Family members with a military ID also receive the pre-Veteran’s day freebie.
“We want to show our appreciation and admiration for those who help protect and serve our country,” said Jorge Pina, general manager, Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale. “That’s why we’re giving back in South Florida and offering all active and retired U.S. military and their families a free one-hour jump ticket at Sky Zone.”
The following Sky Zone trampoline parks in Miami-Dade and Broward counties will host the 2015 Military Appreciation Day on Nov. 10:
- Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale, 1834 SW 2nd St., Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (954)417-3999
- Sky Zone Miami, 5450 NW 82nd Ave., Doral, FL 33166 (305) 640-5424
- Sky Zone Cutler Bay, 10200 SW 186th St., Cutler Bay, FL 33157 (305) 640-5424
In addition to the upcoming Military Appreciation Day, Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale, Sky Zone Doral and Sky Zone Cutler Bay provide a nontransferable military discount all year long for jump times of one hour or more. Special grip Sky Socks are required for all jumpers.
Sky Zone’s all-walled trampoline courts are designed as a fun and fit outing for all ages, shapes and sizes. The South Florida Sky Zone locations offer a variety of activities for everyone to enjoy including Open Jump, allowing guests to leap, bound and soar, Ultimate Dodgeball, a fresh new take on a friendly competition and Sky Slam, which gives everyone the opportunity to dunk a basketball like the pros. Guests experience fun and freedom at Sky Zone. For more information, visit www.skyzone.com.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC currently has over 100 franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. For more information on the company, visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
Konnect Public Relations
2286 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)