- Sub Headline: Quick-Service Cheesesteaks Brand to Give Away FREE 100% Original Philly Cheesesteaks at All Locations on Monday, February 6th if Philadelphia Is the Last Team Standing in Houston
- Listed: September 20, 2016 12:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A MEATY PREDICTION: PHILADELPHIA WILL WIN THE BIG GAME IN 2017; SOUTH PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS & FRIES PUTS ITS CHEESESTEAKS ON THE (GOAL) LINE
MORRISTOWN, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) September 6, 2016 – Pro football season is almost among us – meaning that die-hard fans nationwide are pontificating how their teams will fare in 2016/2017. Debates will get heated, disagreements will be had and some feelings might even get hurt, but standing behind your team only really means something if you put your money – or cheesesteak – where your mouth is. South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries, a fast growing quick-service brand and favorite of authentic Philly cheesesteak fans, today announced that it will give away one “Build Your Own” Original Philly Cheesesteak – made with USDA Sirloin Steak or Chicken, Cheez Whiz®, Provolone or American cheese, topped with onions, peppers, mushrooms and bacon and served on fresh baked bread – per guest for FREE on Monday, February 6 if Philadelphia is the last team standing following Sunday’s “Big Game” in Houston, TX.
Since opening in 1986, South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries has been a favorite of Philly cheesesteak fans who enjoy authentic and modern day spins on one of the world’s most famous sandwiches. Representin’ old school South Philly by serving 100% Original Philly Cheesesteaks, guests can create traditional combinations like the “Whiz wit” – Cheez Whiz with grilled onions; the “Prov without” – consisting of Provolone cheese without grilled onions – or customize their own served alongside its fresh hand-cut fries. South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries also serves up wings in a variety of flavors, burgers, hot dogs as well as its well-known Steak & Fries Bowl – made with steak tips, signature sauce, peppers, onions and Provolone cheese served over fresh-cut fries – perfect for meat and potato lovers. South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries’ classic menu with a modern twist has something for every size appetite.
“We are very excited for the kick-off of the 2017 pro football season as we know that it has big things in store for our favorite team in Philadelphia,” said Andrea Carella, Brand Manager of South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries. “As Philly fans through and through, we are confident that we will be giving away FREE cheesesteaks to our guests the day after the big game – and we couldn’t be happier about it! We hope that fans of South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries nationwide will join us in rooting Philadelphia on all season long so we can enjoy a celebratory cheesesteak together on Monday, February 6th.”
*Offer available only if Philadelphia’s professional football team wins the “Big Game” in Houston, TX on February 5, 2017
* Offer available for redemption only on February 6, 2017 at participating South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries locations
*Limit one per customer. Void where prohibited.
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.
*Valid while supplies last.
For more information, please visit www.SouthPhillyCheesesteaksFries.com.
About Villa Restaurant Group℠ (previously known as Villa Enterprises)
Villa Restaurant Group is a global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor. Founded in 1964 by Michele (Michael) Scotto, a Naples, Italy native, Villa Restaurant Group, began as a small pizzeria next to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. Today, Villa Restaurant Group is an international organization that recently celebrated its 51st anniversary with nearly 400 restaurants in malls, airports, casinos and other high-traffic locations.
Villa’s QSR brands, including Villa Italian Kitchen, Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads, Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt, South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries, Far East and other emerging brands, can be found across 42 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and five additional countries. Villa also operates full-service restaurants in New Jersey under the 40North Group brand including The Black Horse Tavern & Pub, The Office, Steelworks Buffet & Grill, Piattino and George & Martha’s. For more information, please visit www.villarestaurantgroup.com.
# # #
317 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)