- Sub Headline: Carrie & Kevin Elwell to Open Second Kids 'R' Kids in Greater Tampa Area in 2016
- City: Duluth
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 19, 2015 9:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga. – Nov. 5, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, has announced that its Southshore owners, Carrie and Kevin Elwell, will be opening a new school in the Waterset community of Apollo Beach in 2016. Since opening their Gibsonton, Fla. location in August 2007, the Elwells have served thousands of Southshore families. To celebrate expansion into the Waterset area, the Elwells are hosting a Fall Festival for their current Southshore families on Nov. 14th.
The new school in Waterset will be located at the corner of Covington Garden and Parkshore Drive in Apollo Beach, Fla. It will create between 30 and 40 jobs in the community and will feature 10 classrooms, in addition to various enrichment classes. With plans to open in Fall 2016, the new school will be open (6 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
“We are privileged to continue to serve our Southshore families, while expanding next year to serve additional children and families in the growing Waterset area,” said Carrie Elwell. “With the Kids ‘R’ Kids advanced curriculum, we are able to create a strong foundation for each and every child that comes through our doors during the most crucial years of their development.”
For the last 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids has upheld its long-standing principle – “Hug First, Then Teach” – which works to strengthen and encourage childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents. The company’s proprietary First Class Curriculum™ is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Most recently, Kids ‘R’ Kids unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD™ curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Southshore provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age. Nationally, Kids ‘R’ Kids serves children and families at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschooler care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy remains open during all major school breaks and holidays year-round.
Kids ‘R’ Kids was the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Southshore or to learn more about our Waterset location, please visit KRKsouthshore.com or call (813) 672-0400.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)