December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // TRION, Ga. – For a long time, electronic cigarettes were somewhat of a niche market. Typically sold only in pharmacies, these devices contained one flavor (tobacco) and they didn’t always last very long. In the last couple of years, however, the vaping industry, as it is commonly called, has grown exponentially in terms of size, sales and options.
Vaping shops and lounges, which represent about one-third of the vaping industry, have been popping up all across the country, and today there are an estimated 8,000 to 12,000 vape shops with global sales topping $2 billion last year. Industry analyst Bonnie Herzog of Wells Fargo Securities expects the industry’s sales to surpass $10 billion by 2017 and outpace tobacco sales – currently at $35 billion – in the next 10 years.
Responding to the growing number of vaping consumers in the United States, Smart Spark Vape + Lounge is setting new standards and leading the legitimization of the vaping business opportunity. With three lounges already open and operating in Georgia, company plans call for opening as many as 15-20 new locations in 2016 and having a total of 150 locations in the next few years.
“Consumers are becoming more health conscious by the day and the market of conventional tobacco cigarettes is shrinking quite fast,” said Smart Spark founder Jeremy Kwaterski, noting that more than nine million adult consumers used vaping products in 2014. “Vaping, which was considered a market fad only a few years ago, has entered the mainstream market with a bang and we look forward to sparking the revolution with our one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity.”
Kwaterski is no stranger to franchising. While in his 20s, he started his career in the cell phone activation and pager business. In 1996, armed with the vision to build a national brand from the ground up, Kwaterski founded CPR Cell Phone Repair. He began to franchise the company in 2004 and eventually grew it into the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America. By 2013, Kwaterski had grown the company to nearly 200 locations before selling it to an investment group.
In 2014, upon learning his father contracted stage 4 lung cancer, Kwaterski became interested in the e-Cig business. He was looking for a healthier way to get his father to stop smoking while still getting the nicotine he craved. Unfortunately, Kwaterski was too late to offer his dad help, and he passed away in early 2015. In his dad’s honor, he has made a commitment to help as many people as possible kick the cigarette and chewing tobacco habit.
Today, Smart Spark has established itself as the first authentic franchise brand in the vapor industry. The lounges merge an upscale atmosphere with a vape shop retail component, where customers can relax while enjoying a wide selection of premium juice and mod products. All of the juices – from apple pie and strawberry shortcake to blue raspberry and various tobacco flavors, among others – are 100% American made and hand-crafted by skilled vapologists. Customers are also allowed to mix and create their own flavors. As for the actual vaporizers, they are revolutionary, both in relation to traditional cigarettes and the majority of other type of vaporizers on the market. The lounges also offer various food and drink options, as well as coin amusements like arcade games, pool tables and juke boxes.
“There is currently over $120 billion a year being generated by more than 50 million tobacco users in the USA and Canada,” said Kwaterski. “With only 2.5 million vapors in the market today we see a tremendous potential to convert millions of tobacco users to vaping in our Smart Spark lounges.”
To augment the brand’s growth, Smart Spark is seeking individuals committed to building the franchise brand into a world class organization that, according to Kwaterski, offers better product knowledge, lower pricing, product warranties and a comfortable lounge-like atmosphere that keeps customers coming back time and time again.
With a franchise fee of $35,000, the total investment to own and operate a Smart Spark Vape + Lounge is $77,750-$159,000.
About Smart Spark Vape + Lounge
Founded in 2014 by franchise industry veteran Jeremy Kwaterski, who previously founded CPR Cell Phone Repair, Smart Spark Vape + Lounge is the first authentic franchise brand in the multi-billion dollar vapor industry, merging an upscale lounge atmosphere with a vape shop retail component. Having already opened three lounges in Georgia, Smart Spark launched its unique franchise opportunity in 2015 and plans to have a total of 150 locations nationwide in the next few years. For more information, please visit www.smart-spark-vapor.com.
SOURCE Smart Spark Vape + Lounge
134 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Nekter Juice Bar Wins Prestigious Hot Concepts Award From Nation’s Restaurant News (1 views)