- Franchise URL: http://www.SpauldingDecon.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 9:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WICHITA, KS–(FranchisePOD.com) – Apr 14, 2016 – Spaulding Decon, a nationally established leader in crime-scene cleanup, hoarding cleanup and meth-lab decontamination, today announced the grand opening of its first franchise, located in Wichita, Kansas. The company will provide decontamination services to residents of Kansas and neighboring states, including Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma. Franchisee and Kansas native Justin Kufahl will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrating the announcement on April 15 at 11 a.m. at the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce, 350 West Douglas Avenue, Wichita, Kan., 67202.
Kufahl has planned for rapid growth and expects to recruit and train 5 to 10 cleanup technicians locally in the coming months. He expects most of the company’s early projects will be for hoarding decontamination, one of which will be given away as part of the grand opening celebrations.
“This business is not just about restoring property, it’s about restoring lives,” said Kufahl. “Hoarders often have a difficult time beginning the cleanup process and usually require continuous support throughout. Offering this free service gives us the opportunity to demonstrate our industry expertise and dedication to the people we serve.”
Kufahl has spent most of his professional life traveling and working abroad, “constantly seeking the next adventure.” After returning home, he wanted to start a business that would allow him to serve the community. In particular, his Spaulding Decon franchise gives him the ability to begin addressing a serious issue that has long affected Kansas and the entire Midwest: methamphetamine abuse.
“Years ago, I remember drug-related crimes, especially those involving methamphetamine, being a never-ending problem,” he said. “Unfortunately it seems like very little has changed. After law enforcement officials break up a meth lab, the chemicals used to manufacture the drug linger for an extended period, which can cause major health issues for renters and homebuyers. As an expert in meth-lab decontamination, I intend to bring this issue to the public’s attention and work to make changes to state and local regulations.”
There are currently no laws in Kansas that require realtors to report, test or decontaminate a property prior to finalizing a lease or sale.
Prior to beginning operations in Wichita, Kufahl received extensive training in the latest decontamination techniques and practices from Spaulding Decon President and CEO Laura Spaulding at franchise headquarters in Tampa, Fla. Spaulding, a former police officer, said Kufahl exemplifies the franchise’s core principle — helping victims and their loved ones recover from devastating and life-changing tragedies.
“The people who thrive in this industry are those who feel a strong sense of responsibility to their community and Justin Kufahl is certainly one of them,” said Spaulding. “I have no doubt that his dedication will strengthen Spaulding Decon’s connection to the Midwest communities and reaffirm our position as a national leader in decontamination services.”
About Spaulding Decon
Based in Tampa, Fla., Spaulding Decon is the only nationwide franchise to provide comprehensive service for crime-scene cleanup, biohazard decontamination, meth-lab cleanup and hoarder or “pack rat” cleanup. The company is fully licensed and certified for commercial, residential and industrial cleaning services and offers exceptional service guarantees. The staff is trained in the proper cleaning and disposal of hazardous material, and exemplifies the utmost sensitivity and privacy when dealing with victims of traumatic events. Spaulding Decon offers 24-hour service in most areas of the United States. For additional information about Spaulding Decon, please visit www.spauldingdecon.com or call toll-free 866-99-DECON (866-993-3266).
SOURCE Spaulding Decon
NPC Creative Services
189 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)