- Listed: July 25, 2016 3:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DENVER, Colo. – SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leader in large-format imagery, continues its national expansion with the opening of its newest studio in the New York City metro-area.
Having officially opened this month, the new studio is located at 31 South St., Ste. 1C, in Mt. Vernon and marks the company’s fifth studio in the greater NYC area. The opening is also part of a larger expansion initiative that calls for as many as six more locations throughout the region over the next few years.
“New York City is a thriving area with many businesses looking to propel the growth of their company by using visual communications that convey their marketing messages,” said Jon Graber, President and Owner of SpeedPro Imaging NYC – Mt. Vernon. “By partnering with these businesses – whether they are big or small – we are not only building lasting relationships, but we are also providing the most cost-effective solutions that deliver big impact.”
Prior to owning his SpeedPro location, Graber, worked as a bond trader for 20 years, where he worked for companies such as Lehman Brothers, RBS Greenwich Capital, and BNY Melon. After realizing the corporate world was changing, and he himself wanted a change of pace, Graber began looking for a business that allowed him to produce real products for his clients. SpeedPro Imaging of NYC – Mt. Vernon serves New York City, Westchester, and Fairfield counties, including, but not limited to, the cities of Greenwich, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, Port Chester, Rye, Scarsdale, Yonkers, and Stamford, Connecticut.
With over 20 years of experience, SpeedPro Imaging specializes in wide-format printing, including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps, and window graphics. In addition to providing such graphics to local and national businesses, the company also caters to sign shops and printers on a wholesale basis.
“Through extreme resolution levels and unparalleled quality standards, we take visual communication to the next level to provide strong graphics for our customers – which is paramount to a business’s success,” said Graber.
SpeedPro currently has a nationwide network of 123 studios in 30 states, nearly a third of which have opened in the last three years alone.
SpeedPro Imaging of NYC – Mt. Vernon is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please visit www.speedpronycmtvernon.com or call the studio directly at 914-663-6100.
About SpeedPro Imaging
With more than 20 years of experience, SpeedPro Imaging is the nation’s leader in large-format imagery. The company specializes in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics. Through extreme resolution levels and unparalleled quality standards, SpeedPro Imaging takes visual communications to the next level. Today, there are 123 studios open and operating in 30 states, with several more in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.speedpro.com.
SOURCE SpeedPro Imaging
Marybeth St. Peters
624 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)