SpeedPro Imaging Lands Contract to Create Signage for Chicago’s Inaugural Chi-Town Rising New Year’s Event
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.speedpro.com/
- Listed: December 16, 2015 7:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHICAGO – SpeedPro Imaging Chicago Loop is looking to start 2016 in a big way, having recently been contracted to create the signage for Chicago’s inaugural Chi-Town Rising New Year’s Eve event.
“This will be an epic New Year’s Eve celebration. Though Chicago has held glitzy and fabulous year-end celebrations, there has been nothing to rival that of the apple dropping in Times Square in the United States, until now,” said Eric Lazar, owner of SpeedPro Imaging Chicago Loop. “We couldn’t be more excited about our role in showcasing Chicago as a destination for New Year’s Eve and ensuring that this event becomes a new tradition in Chicago for years to come.”
SpeedPro Imaging is the nation’s leader in large-format imagery, specializing in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics. Lazar’s Chicago Loop location will be responsible for essentially creating every piece of signage at the event, including the main stage headers, spotlight scissor lifts, hospitality tents, barricades and fencing, entrance and directional signage, and all the food & beverage and merchandise kiosks.
“We are thrilled that SpeedPro Imaging has joined us in welcoming this new tradition and changing the way that Chicago and the Midwest celebrates New Year’s Eve,” said John Murray, Executive Producer of Chi-Town Rising. “Our line-up of festivities amidst the city’s iconic surroundings will make for a truly unique holiday event, spotlighting Chicago as an exciting destination to ring in the New Year.”
Murray hopes Chi-Town Rising will rival New York’s Time Square countdown and ball drop, and expects attendance at the first-of-its-kind event to exceed 100,000. The event will be broadcast live on NBC 5 Chicago with a predicted viewership of one million. Audiences can expect to see a lineup of great celebrity guests, multiple stages of musical entertainment, and a midnight countdown featuring a giant Chicago Star rising skyward to meet the New Year. An unprecedented fireworks show launched from the roofs of buildings along the Chicago River will provide a dazzling climax for the evening’s entertainment.
For more information about Chi-Town Rising, please visit www.ChiTownRising.com.
For more information about SpeedPro Imaging Chicago Loop, please visit www.speedprochicagoloop.com.
About SpeedPro Imaging Chicago Loop
Owned by U.S. Marine Sergeant Eric Lazar, SpeedPro Imaging Chicago Loop is one of 120 SpeedPro Imaging studios open and operating in 30 states, specializing in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics. The business offers expert color matching services, and uses state-of-the-art technology to maintain clean lines as the images are enlarged. Exterior materials are designed to endure weather changes. For more information, please visit http://www.speedprochicagoloop.com/.
SOURCE SpeedPro Imaging Chicago Loop
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)