- Franchise URL: http://www.SpeedPro.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DENVER, Colo. – SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leader in large-format imagery, named the winners of its inaugural Rookie of the Year Award.
Roman Blazauskas and Shawn Flaherty, co-owners of SpeedPro Imaging Northern Virginia (NOVA), won the Rookie of the Year award for bringing in the highest gross sales number with a total of over $260,000 in revenue during their first year of opening.
“Winning the Rookie of the Year is very exciting for our whole team. We are honored and benefited from great ideas and support from other SpeedPro owners, corporate, vendors, and customers,” said Blazauskas. “Our team has worked very hard to not only ingrain ourselves with the local community, but to produce high quality work for our clients that allows us to be a trusted name in Northern Virginia.”
In addition to having a successful year financially, Blazauskas and Flaherty successfully created ties to the community by joining local chambers of commerce, BNI, and other professional organizations. In addition, they formed strong bonds with local charitable organizations, focusing heavily on those who support children and pets. When the studio first opened, SpeedPro NOVA announced its annual charitable program, through which the company pledged to donate a percentage of its gross profits to a local charity. The studio donated $1,100 to its Charitable Partner for 2015, Loudoun Interfaith Relief, a nonprofit that provides emergency food assistance to the local area. SpeedPro NOVA also donates various products and volunteers time to over a dozen local nonprofits and programs throughout the year.
Prior to opening their studio in January of 2015, Blazauskas worked as an accountant for over 27 years while Flaherty served as a public relations professional for more than 20 years. The couple discovered SpeedPro after deciding they wanted to be able to run their own business that allowed them to be heavily involved with the local community. Being community partners have always been a core value for Blazauskas and Flaherty, who have lived in the DC-metro area for many years.
SpeedPro Imaging is the nation’s leader in large-format imagery, specializing in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics.
For more information about SpeedPro Imaging, please visit www.speedpro.com or www.speedproNOVA.com.
About SpeedPro Imaging
With more than 20 years of experience, SpeedPro Imaging is the nation’s leader in large-format imagery. The company specializes in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics. Through extreme resolution levels and unparalleled quality standards, SpeedPro Imaging takes visual communications to the next level. Today, there are over 123 studios open and operating in 31 states, with several more in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.speedpro.com.
SOURCE SpeedPro Imaging
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)