- Franchise URL: http://www.SpeedPro.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 2:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER, Co. – SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leader in large-format imagery, continues its national expansion with its first studio opening in Kentucky this past March.
“We’re eager to delve into Louisville’s thriving market. Our mission is to propel the growth of local businesses by producing visually stunning graphics that physically convey their marketing messages,” said SpeedPro Imaging owner Kevin Ruhs. “We will accomplish this by partnering with our customers to develop the most cost-effective solutions that deliver the biggest impact – all at a quick turnaround.”
With over 20 years of experience, SpeedPro Imaging specializes in wide-format printing, including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps, and window graphics. In addition to providing such graphics to local and national businesses, the company also caters to sign shops and printers on a wholesale basis.
“A strong visual marketing campaign is paramount to a business’s success. If you need eye-catching graphics that will make a difference for your company, you need to partner with us,” said Ruhs.
In addition to his desire to serve Louisville’s visual communication community, Ruhs wanted to reenter an industry that he was passionate about. Louisville born and raised, Ruhs graduated from the University of Louisville with a degree in Graphic Design.
Ruhs began his professional career selling high-end specialty printers – but quickly changed courses. For 22 years, Ruhs was in the medical device field in sales and sales management. Then with the many recent changes and uncertainty in the medical industry, Ruhs reignited his passion for the visual communication and commercial art industry, and pursued entrepreneurship.
SpeedPro currently has a nationwide network of nearly 122 studios in 31 states, nearly a third of which have opened in the last three years alone.
The new studio is located in Suite 106 at 13050 Eastgate Parkway, in Louisville. The studio is open Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
For more information, please visit www.speedprolouisvilleeast.com or call the studio directly at 502-625-6600.
About SpeedPro Imaging
With more than 20 years of experience, SpeedPro Imaging is the nation’s leader in large-format imagery. The company specializes in high-quality products including wall murals, event graphics, tradeshow displays, vehicle wraps and window graphics. Through extreme resolution levels and unparalleled quality standards, SpeedPro Imaging takes visual communications to the next level. Today, there are over 122 studios open and operating in 31 states, with several more in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.speedpro.com.
SOURCE SpeedPro Imaging
Franchise Elevator PR
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)