- Sub Headline: Commercial real estate franchisor reports the promotion of key team members and the addition of new development position
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.svn.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MASS. (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 05, 2016 – Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC), a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand, announces management promotions and a newly added position to its operations and franchise development teams.
- Karen Hurd promoted to Senior Vice President, Franchise Development
- Jen Skilliter promoted to Vice President of Business Operations
- Rosa Thomas promoted to Vice President of Finance and Accounting
- Alex Dmyterko promoted to Vice President, Franchise Development
- Bryan Colombik hired as Director, Franchise Development
SVN® experienced record growth in 2015 by changing its name and adding 25 offices nationally and internationally for a total of over 1,400 Advisors and staff in nearly 200 offices around the world. Headquartered in Boston, MA, SVN’s unprecedented progress was due in part to the efforts of its hard-working management team.
“Open, collaborative and transparent is our business model. Tenacious, dedicated and innovative is our team,” says SVNIC President and CEO Kevin Maggiacomo. “The amazing expansion SVN has seen over the past year would not have been possible without the outstanding contributions of these SVN team members.”
Senior Vice President, Franchise Development Karen Hurd
Karen Hurd has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Franchise Development. Karen identifies new business opportunities for the SVN organization, and contributes to brand development and growth nationally. She plays a key role in managing the continued expansion of franchise ownership. Karen has more than 18 years of experience in commercial real estate and financial services, and has been actively involved in transactions totaling in excess of $550 million. Karen is an active member and speaker on sales and networking with CREW Boston and a recent board member of The Entrepreneurship Institute.
Vice President of Business Operations Jen Skilliter
Jen Skilliter has been promoted from Manager of Business Operations to Vice President of Business Operations. Jen joined the SVN team in 2011. She currently oversees the daily Business Operations for the Corporate Headquarters in Boston, directs all of the Contracts, Compliance, Legal and IT Departments and manages the International Franchise Training and Implementation. She also negotiates all Preferred Vendor Contracts and Conference Sponsorships. Jen has over 17 years of experience in the financial industry with a primary focus in operations, process development and managing teams.
Vice President of Finance and Accounting Rosa Thomas
Rosa Thomas has been promoted to Vice President, Finance and Accounting. Rosa has over 15 years of management experience in the financial and insurance industry. Before joining the SVN corporate team, Rosa was the General Manager of a captive insurance servicing company, where she was responsible for the management of insurance premiums and investment assets in excess of $100 million dollars. Rosa has delivered lectures on captive insurance; presented at the local Rotary club and is the Vice President of the nonprofit School of Visual Arts and Careers.
Vice President, Franchise Development Alex Dmyterko
Alex Dmyterko has been promoted to Vice President, Franchise Development. Alex joined SVN in 2013 and is responsible for the company’s growth by strategically identifying key markets, companies, and qualified Advisors. With more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience, Dmyterko has handled hundreds of sale, leasing, financing, and development transactions in excess of $1.5 billion.
Director, Franchise Development Bryan Colombik
Bryan Colombik has joined SVN in the newly created Director, Franchise Development position. Bryan joins the team with franchise and commercial real estate and has spent the last eight years doing the site selection and franchise development for the brand.
Sperry Van Ness International Corp. (SVNIC), a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand, is one of the industry’s most recognized names based on the annual Lipsey Top Brand Survey. With 200 locations serving over 500 markets, SVN provides sales, leasing, corporate services and property management services to clients across the globe. SVN Advisors also represent clients in auction services, corporate real estate, distressed properties, golf & resort, hospitality, industrial, investment services, land, medical, multifamily, office, retail, self-storage and single tenant investments. All SVN offices are independently owned and operated. For more information, visit http://www.svn.com.
250 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)