- Sub Headline: It’s Great to Be an Owner!
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: October 12, 2016 4:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We have a 99.6% franchise continuity rate (as defined by FRANdata) over the past five years — that means of all stores that were open for any period of time in the last five years, over 98% of them remain open today. Over the past five years, with more than 1,500 stores open, only five of our Sport Clips stores have closed, and two of those were in centers where the anchor had closed and there were no good relocation opportunities. This number is almost unheard of in the franchise industry!
What does this mean for you?
Stability. Confidence. Freedom.
How Is Our Continuity Rate So High?
At Sport Clips, we provide support for our franchise owners. We have a tried-and-true model and we use proven training programs and advanced support tools to ensure that our franchisees have every chance of success.
Other reasons that our stores succeed include:
- Relatively low startup costs
- Simple, easy operations
- Stable, cash business with minimal inventory or receivables
- Recurring revenue with customers typically returning every three to four weeks
- Recession resistant industry
- Strict qualification requirements for both real estate and franchise candidates
- Strong support system, with approximately 200 Support Team Members supporting our Sport Clips stores.
- Continual monitoring of store performance to identify stores that need additional resources to get on track.
- We’re always looking for ways to improve our system, testing all new ideas in our company stores first.
Is This Hair Cutting Franchise Opportunity Right for You?
Interested in participating in this exciting franchise opportunity? Our franchise experts are ready to answer your questions. We have territories available in states across the country.
383 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)