- Sub Headline: Our Growth
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: October 12, 2016 4:07 pm
- Expires: 23 days, 2 hours
Sport Clips is an exciting haircutting franchise opportunity. We have experienced annual same store sales growth of 7% to 10% for years as referenced in Item 19 of our FDD. Our average store sales are significantly higher than our largest competitors. If you are looking to make a career change and be your own boss, we encourage you to explore this opportunity by speaking with a member of our recruitment team today! We’re here to answer your questions and to help you make the right decision.
One of the Fastest-Growing Franchise Systems Today
Sport Clips was created in response to a perceived need, and growth was quick:
- The first location opened in Austin in 1993. We operated this company-owned store for over two years to ensure all systems were in place and our support structure was solid before we began franchising in November 1995. Our first franchised Sport Clips opened in Houston and was quickly followed by additional franchise locations in San Antonio and Dallas. To keep travel expenses low, we chose to expand franchising in cities where Southwest Airlines flew.
- By the five-year mark, we had opened 50 franchise stores in the United States.
- In 2007, Sport Clips celebrated two milestones: opening our 400th and 500th franchise stores just months apart!
- In 2012, we had expanded franchising into Canada.
- In 2014, we celebrated our 1,000th franchise store opening.
- In 2015, Sport Clips celebrated a store opening in Maine, its 50th U.S. State!
- In 2016, Sport Clips opened it’s 1,500th location, coincidentally in our founder’s hometown of Sumter, SC!
Today, there are more than 1,500 Sport Clips locations.
We help our franchisees succeed by providing excellent training and support programs for each store owner. Our years of experience in this industry make us successful leaders, able to answer your questions and help you find answers.
378 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)