- Sub Headline: Our Growth
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: October 12, 2016 4:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sport Clips is an exciting haircutting franchise opportunity. We have experienced annual same store sales growth of 7% to 10% for years as referenced in Item 19 of our FDD. Our average store sales are significantly higher than our largest competitors. If you are looking to make a career change and be your own boss, we encourage you to explore this opportunity by speaking with a member of our recruitment team today! We’re here to answer your questions and to help you make the right decision.
One of the Fastest-Growing Franchise Systems Today
Sport Clips was created in response to a perceived need, and growth was quick:
- The first location opened in Austin in 1993. We operated this company-owned store for over two years to ensure all systems were in place and our support structure was solid before we began franchising in November 1995. Our first franchised Sport Clips opened in Houston and was quickly followed by additional franchise locations in San Antonio and Dallas. To keep travel expenses low, we chose to expand franchising in cities where Southwest Airlines flew.
- By the five-year mark, we had opened 50 franchise stores in the United States.
- In 2007, Sport Clips celebrated two milestones: opening our 400th and 500th franchise stores just months apart!
- In 2012, we had expanded franchising into Canada.
- In 2014, we celebrated our 1,000th franchise store opening.
- In 2015, Sport Clips celebrated a store opening in Maine, its 50th U.S. State!
- In 2016, Sport Clips opened it’s 1,500th location, coincidentally in our founder’s hometown of Sumter, SC!
Today, there are more than 1,500 Sport Clips locations.
We help our franchisees succeed by providing excellent training and support programs for each store owner. Our years of experience in this industry make us successful leaders, able to answer your questions and help you find answers.
405 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)