- Sub Headline: Learn more about the benefits of our management structure
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: October 20, 2016 9:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
At Sport Clips, we’re proud to support our franchise owners with our semi-absentee / manager run business model. This table explains the four leadership positions in our effective management structure that give our franchise owners freedom and stability.
- Team Leader (TL) – Sport Clips franchisees, also known as Team Leaders (“TLs”), serve as role models, cheerleaders, and coaches for their managers as well as their entire teams—providing leadership, guidance, information, and support as they work together to achieve their common goals.
- Area Manager – An Area Manager is a Team Member employed by a TL to serve as middle management between the TL and his / her multiple stores. Typically, an Area Manager is hired when a TL owns five stores or more. Usually, Area Managers focus on operations and communicating and coordinating between the TL and his / her Store Managers, but the TL may assign other functional areas, such as pre-opening or marketing.
- Store Manager – A Store Manager is a Team Member, employed by a TL and usually a licensed cosmetologist or barber, who is responsible for the day to day performance of a Sport Clips store. Usually, Store Managers focus on operations and communicating and coordinating between the TL and Assistant Managers and Stylists.
- Assistant Manager – An Assistant Manager is a licensed cosmetologist or barber and is one of the recommended two or more Team Members who support the Store Manager by serving as active Store Manager when the Store Manager is not working the current shift. Assistant Managers are trained like Managers to ensure the store runs as effectively and efficiently under the Assistant Manager as under the Store Manager. We recommend a minimum of two Assistant Managers to provide more complete coverage and to build a pipeline for future Managers as you expand your holdings.
Discover Freedom with an Exciting Hair Care Franchise Opportunity
What does your career look like? Are you where you want to be financially? Do you have time to spend with your loved ones? Sport Clips is a unique haircut franchise opportunity designed to assist a franchise owner achieve stability, freedom, and the positive feeling that comes with owning a business that fills a need in your community. Thanks to our semi-absentee / manager-run business model, owning a Sport Clips store won’t consume your life or your time. You’ll be able to build a semi-autonomous store that runs on its own, giving you the freedom to plan your own schedule and freeing your time for the things that matter most to you.
We’ve set this structure in place with our unique management system that includes Team Leaders, Area Managers, Store Managers and Assistant Managers. The effectiveness of this model is demonstrated in our 99.6% franchise continuity rate (as defined by FRANdata) among our 1,500 franchised stores in North America. Only five Sport Clips stores have closed in the past five years!
408 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)