- Street: PO Box 3000.266
- City: Georgetown
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 78627
- Slogan or Tagline: It’s Good To Be A Guy & It’s Good To Be An Owner
- Franchise Fee: $59,500 for 3 licenses
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $200,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $400,000
- Investment Range: $183,300 - $351,500
- Royalty: 6% net
- Units In Operation: 1,548
- Year Founded: 1993
- Franchising Since: 1995
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units in CA, CT, DE, ME, MA, MI, MN, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, VT, WA, WI & Ft. Myers/Naples, FL market (Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties)
- Franchise Sales Person: Stephanie Zinsmeyer, Franchise Recruitment
- Franchise Sales Phone: 855-508-5920 ext. 1
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Franchise Info Website URL: http://www.sportclipsfranchise.com
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/SportClipsFran
- Listed: October 4, 2016 9:22 am
- Expires: 130 days, 9 hours
Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities
Why is a Sport Clips Franchise a Great Investment?
Sport Clips Haircuts is a winning concept – a great haircut experience for men and boys’ in a sports-themed environment, at a reasonable price. We offer relaxing amenities and our signature service, the MVP Experience, is a 20-minute, no-appointment necessary session that includes a precision haircut, steamed towel, invigorating massaging shampoo, and relaxing neck and shoulder treatment.
For entrepreneurs looking to build a business, Sport Clips offers a multi-unit, lifestyle franchise (12 to 15 hours per week is typical) where you can invest in a business and hire a manager to run the day-to-day business while you keep your current job and build your Sport Clips business for the future.
Transition to full time business ownership is usually around 5 open stores. The concept is also highly scalable (our largest franchisee recently reached 50 stores open) and has a relatively low investment level of $183,300 – $351,500 per store.
Start-up requirements are relatively low — $200,000 liquid with $400,000 in net worth and a commitment to expand to multiple units. Sport Clips offers a 20 percent discount to qualified veterans.
Ideal Franchisee Profile
We look for candidates with strong managerial and communication skills, and who enjoy working with, and developing, people and marketing their store. Franchisees will work with the manager and oversee multiple units. Your primary responsibility is to market your business and drive sales.
Why Men’s Hair Care?
- Most efficient segment of the haircutting industry; with no chemicals, easier-to-execute haircuts, and lower inventories
- Employees are licensed cosmetologists or barbers on a base hourly rate plus incentive compensation
- Recession-resistant – in good times and bad, hair grows
- Stable, all-cash business with no receivables
- Minimal inventory and no waste – unlike a restaurant franchise, nothing spoils
- High loyalty and stability with clients returning every 3-4 weeks
Why Should You Choose Sport Clips?
Industry Leader Supporting You Every Step of the Way
- Established in 1993, Sport Clips Haircuts began franchising in 1995 and is the leading men’s and boys’ haircut franchise in North America with 1,600+ stores open and the only hair care concept operating in all 50 states, plus five provinces in Canada.
- Ensuring that you have access to all the resources you need to begin a successful franchise ownership is important to us. Sport Clips offers comprehensive classroom and in-store training that covers assistance with site selection and third-party financing, store construction and set-up, grand opening plans and neighborhood marketing plans. You’ll also get personal instruction on the most important aspects of your new haircut business, including Sport Clips business fundamentals, culture and team development along with best practices for hiring, developing and coaching your teams.
Responsible Growth Plan
- A responsible growth plan, adding 150-170 locations each year while maintaining high standards for sites and franchisees. The franchise system has 80 consecutive quarters of same store sales growth (that’s 20 years!) and has a 4% “franchise continuity rate”, (as defined by FRANdata) over the past five years – search GoogleTM to find out!
Strong Leadership & Commitment to Franchisee Satisfaction
- Overall Sport Clips franchisees rate their personal enjoyment 4.3 out of 5. Source: FranchiseBusinessREVIEW Satisfaction Report
Great Ways to Give Back To Your Community
- Giving back to our nation’s veterans has always been an integral part of Sport Clips endeavors. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times.
Can you imagine your life as a Sport Clips owner?
We are expanding rapidly, with priority growth markets in California, Michigan, New England States and New York. Additional markets available. Build a solid future with a strong work-life balance and financial independence as a Sport Clips franchisee!
Please use this form to enquire about the Sport Clips Franchise Opportunity. Thank you.
2295 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Del Taco Unveils a Taco Worthy of Its Name (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Hooters Expands in Southern California with New Plaza Bonita Mall Location in National City, CA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)
- 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages Celebrate National Iced Tea Month (1 views)