- Sub Headline: Our Industry
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: October 12, 2016 4:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The hair cutting industry continues to grow with the population and is considered by many to be recession resistant. (Our experience the past few years validates that.) Sport Clips is dedicated to growing our same store sales faster than the industry norms, achieving a disproportionate market share in each market we enter. Franchising within this industry is a strong decision, and one that you can feel good about. Sport Clips offers an exciting hair care franchise opportunity to entrepreneurs in the United States and Canada and we cater to the men and boys segment, a (very large) niche within the larger hair cutting market.
Look at the facts:
- The hair care industry is estimated to be a $65 billion industry that continues to grow with the population.*
- Recession resistant—Sport Clips has continued to grow and improve, even during times of economic uncertainty.
- Investors who enter the hair care industry can fulfill the need for an essential service in the lives of consumers and are providing a personal level of service that helps consumers leave Sport Clips looking and feeling good.
- Relatively low start-up costs
- Minimal inventory
- Semi-absentee / manager run business
- Easy to operate business models that are simple to execute
Why Men’s Hair Care?
Sport Clips focuses on a well-defined niche in the hair cutting industry: providing a hair cutting experience designed specifically for men and boys. We create an environment men enjoy and look forward to.
There are many reasons why men’s hair care is a great industry to go into:
- Most efficient segment of the hair care industry
- Less inventory
- No colors, treatments or other chemical services
- Simpler cuts – easier to train
- Recurring revenues: Men and boys typically return every 3-4 weeks vs 6-8 weeks for ladies.
- Not technology dependent – not subject to obsolescence
- Stable, cash business with minimal inventory and no receivables
- Simple and easy-to-execute operations
Sport Clips Differentiator in the Hair Cutting Industry
In the early 90s, there were numerous salon chains marketing to the broad audience, the “family haircutter”, but none were targeting the men’s and boys’ haircut market. Barbershops had been declining in number for many years, and men and boys were being left by the wayside as their favorite barbers closed up shop.
Men’s and boys’ hair care is a large niche with very little direct competition, and delivery of the service is fairly simple to execute. In June of 1993, Gordon Logan opened the prototype Sport Clips store in Austin, Texas with cash flow from his then-existing full service salon business, focusing on providing men’s and boys’ hair care in a comfortable, quick, and easy, sports-themed environment.
Sport Clips utilizes a more streamlined system. It’s easier to train stylists for men’s haircuts, unlike other concepts that deal with more types of training, such as chemical and color work in addition to staying on top of women’s haircut trends. Clients receive a haircut from stylists who specialize in men’s and boys’ hair care and who have all completed training in the Sport Clips All Star haircutting system. Ultimately, success in any industry comes from giving the type of customer experience your ideal customers want.
Get Started Today. Learn About Our Hair Care Franchise Opportunity!
Sport Clips has a target niche that allows us to really focus in on the experience that our ideal customers—men and boys—want. We don’t have to try to be everything to everyone. Learn more about this exciting industry!
418 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)