- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: April 26, 2016 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GEORGETOWN, Texas – Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s leading hair care franchise dedicated to men and boys, is donating $25,000 to help children of military men and women in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex through the Gratitude Initiative. The announcement comes during the Month of the Military Child and will support the enrollment of DFW-area military children in college preparatory and tutoring programs.
“Sport Clips is focused on providing “haircuts with heart,” and one of the key ways we meet that objective is through on-going support of our nation’s military,” says Gordon Logan, Sport Clips Haircuts founder and CEO who is an Air Force veteran. “More than a million children in the United States have had parents deploy one or more times since 9/11. Supporting the Gratitude Initiative to help these young people with their education will benefit them in reaching their academic goals, and we’re proud to be a part of this good work.”
Enrollment is open for 8th grade students through first semester high school seniors for the GI College Success Academy and online tutoring programs. The programs are provided at no cost to families. To find out more, visit http://www.gratitudeinitiative.org/how-we-help/.
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 20 in its “Franchise 500.” There are more than 1,500 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times. Sport Clips provides “haircuts with heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has given almost $4 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR drivers Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards, and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams. To learn more about Sport Clips, visit sportclips.com.
About Gratitude Initiative
Gratitude Initiative (GI) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides essential education programs and college scholarships to the children of our active duty military, veterans, disabled vets, and those killed in defense of our country. GI serves families around the globe providing students from 8th grade through college graduation with the tools and programs proven to put young people on the path to educational and career success. For more information about Gratitude Initiative, please visit www.gratitudeinitiative.org.
SOURCE Sport Clips Haircuts
721 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)