- Sub Headline: Also ranks as top hair care franchise
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: January 12, 2017 8:48 am
- Expires: 83 days, 3 hours
Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500”
GEORGETOWN, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) January 10, 2017 – Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s leading men’s and boys’ hair care provider, has been named the top hair care franchise and ranked #9 in the Entrepreneur “Franchise 500.” This is Sport Clips’ first time in the top 10 after ranking 16th in the 2016 report. Entrepreneur recognizes franchises in its ranking for exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and brand power.
“Sport Clips continues to grow as a franchise because we’ve created a business that works for our franchisees, clients we serve, and stylists and beauty professionals who enjoy careers with us. Being ranked by Entrepreneur as the top haircare franchise speaks to the success of the Sport Clips model and the strong team we have in place,” says Founder and CEO Gordon Logan. “We’ve long known we are a major player, even when grouped with some of the largest franchise systems, especially since we’ve closed only six stores in six years, while opening more than 800 stores during that time. That’s a significant consideration when looking at a franchise investment.”
Pete Lindsey, Sport Clips’ vice president of franchising adds, “It’s gratifying for the haircare business you believe in to be selected as the top in the industry by the professionals who watch franchising closely and are responsible for reviewing what makes a system work well. Those of us in franchising spend a lot of time telling others about Sport Clips’ value as a business investment, and this ranking affirms what we say every day. For entrepreneurs looking to start a business, this is a great semi-absentee, recession-resistant business with no receivables, and no industry experience is necessary. You hire a manager and keep your current job, while building your Sport Clips business for the future.”
Sport Clips opened both its 1,500th and 1,600th stores and reached $3 billion in haircut sales in 2016. The company is a leader in the hair care franchise business with a presence in all 50 states and Canada. The brand is expanding steadily, with priority growth markets in California, Michigan, New England States and New York in 2017.
Sport Clips is known for its support of the military through its “Help A Hero” scholarship program with the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), this year donating a record $1 million toward service member and veteran scholarships, and is an active part of the International Franchise Association’s VetFran program.
About Sport Clips Haircuts
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 10 in its “Franchise 500.” There are more than 1,600 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times. Sport Clips provides “haircuts with heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has given $5 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin and Furniture Row Racing’s Erik Jones, and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams. This year the International Franchise Association named Gordon Logan, founder and CEO of Sport Clips Haircuts, as the 2016 IFA Entrepreneur of the Year, given annually to a visionary who is willing to take risks and who possesses the management skills necessary to create a successful franchising business enterprise. To learn more about Sport Clips, visit sportclips.com. For franchise opportunities, visit sportclipsfranchise.com.
380 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)