- Sub Headline: "It's Good To Be An Owner" - Learn More About Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: June 23, 2016 3:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GEORGETOWN, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s leading men’s and boys’ hair care provider, is ranked by Forbes as a top 10 “Best Franchise to Buy” for the third consecutive year. The June issue features the third annual “best” and “worst” franchises in America rankings separated into investment level categories.
Based on research conducted by FRANdata, a franchise-focused research and advisory firm, Forbes ranked Sport Clips number six in the $150K-$500K investment category, a jump up from last year’s seventh place ranking. FRANdata assessed each of the franchises ranked according to its five-year growth and continuity rates, a measure of how often an individual franchise has changed hands, in addition to its cost of entry.
“We recognize careful consideration goes into making a franchise investment, and the success of a brand should be top of mind in that decision,” says Gordon Logan, founder and CEO of Sport Clips. “With more 1,500 stores open, and only five store closings since 2010, Sport Clips is proud to be recognized again by Forbes as a top ‘Franchise to Buy.’ We are committed to providing the highest level of support and service to the franchisees who invest in our brand and the consistently growing number of clients who make Sport Clips their hair care provider of choice.”
The complete list of rankings can be found in the current issue of Forbes and online at Forbes.com. For more information on Sport Clips franchising opportunities visit SportClipsFranchise.com.
About Sport Clips Haircuts
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 20 in its “Franchise 500.” There are more than 1,500 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times. Sport Clips provides “haircuts with heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has given almost $4 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR drivers Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards, and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams. To learn more about Sport Clips, visit sportclips.com.
SOURCE Sport Clips Haircuts
2484 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)