- Sub Headline: "It's Good To Be An Owner" - Learn More About Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: June 23, 2016 3:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GEORGETOWN, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s leading men’s and boys’ hair care provider, is ranked by Forbes as a top 10 “Best Franchise to Buy” for the third consecutive year. The June issue features the third annual “best” and “worst” franchises in America rankings separated into investment level categories.
Based on research conducted by FRANdata, a franchise-focused research and advisory firm, Forbes ranked Sport Clips number six in the $150K-$500K investment category, a jump up from last year’s seventh place ranking. FRANdata assessed each of the franchises ranked according to its five-year growth and continuity rates, a measure of how often an individual franchise has changed hands, in addition to its cost of entry.
“We recognize careful consideration goes into making a franchise investment, and the success of a brand should be top of mind in that decision,” says Gordon Logan, founder and CEO of Sport Clips. “With more 1,500 stores open, and only five store closings since 2010, Sport Clips is proud to be recognized again by Forbes as a top ‘Franchise to Buy.’ We are committed to providing the highest level of support and service to the franchisees who invest in our brand and the consistently growing number of clients who make Sport Clips their hair care provider of choice.”
The complete list of rankings can be found in the current issue of Forbes and online at Forbes.com. For more information on Sport Clips franchising opportunities visit SportClipsFranchise.com.
About Sport Clips Haircuts
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 20 in its “Franchise 500.” There are more than 1,500 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times. Sport Clips provides “haircuts with heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has given almost $4 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR drivers Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards, and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams. To learn more about Sport Clips, visit sportclips.com.
SOURCE Sport Clips Haircuts
2357 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Hobby Quest Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Skyhawks Sports Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)