- Sub Headline: On a brisk and rainy December morning over 40 Purple Heart Vets congregated outside our store in Georgetown, TX in preparation for our journey to Dallas, TX.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: January 12, 2017 9:41 am
- Expires: 148 days, 16 hours
Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl
On a brisk and rainy December morning over 40 Purple Heart Vets congregated outside our store in Georgetown, TX in preparation for our journey to Dallas, TX. We boarded the bus about 9:30 and three hour bus ride later we arrived at TCU. Greeted like royalty and rightfully so, our vets were treated to the VIP ESPN tent where food and drinks were plentiful. The conversations overheard were truly amazing and watching the common bond between Vietnam, WWII, Desert Storm, & Operation Iraqi Freedom vets were incredible.
The entire games was truly an honor to our service members. Everything from the National Anthem to the coin-toss, timeouts, halftime and post-game was a tribute to our past present and future service members. The highlight of the evening was definitely at the end of the 3rd Quarter when more than 120 Purple Heart Vets from around Texas took the field to be recognized for their selfless acts. Watching the 30,000+ fans in attendance stand in ovation brought chills as the vets smiled and waved.
Despite the outcome of a great game and a 48-45 Louisiana Tech win over Navy, the day was simply amazing. The bus ride home was filled with thanks and praise to Sport Clips from our vets. Thank you to Gordon Logan and our entire Sport Clips Family for making this day possible, it was truly an honor to be a part of it.
Compliments of Adam Moskowitz, Director of Company-owned stores
229 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)