- Sub Headline: On a brisk and rainy December morning over 40 Purple Heart Vets congregated outside our store in Georgetown, TX in preparation for our journey to Dallas, TX.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: January 12, 2017 9:41 am
- Expires: 82 days, 2 hours
Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl
On a brisk and rainy December morning over 40 Purple Heart Vets congregated outside our store in Georgetown, TX in preparation for our journey to Dallas, TX. We boarded the bus about 9:30 and three hour bus ride later we arrived at TCU. Greeted like royalty and rightfully so, our vets were treated to the VIP ESPN tent where food and drinks were plentiful. The conversations overheard were truly amazing and watching the common bond between Vietnam, WWII, Desert Storm, & Operation Iraqi Freedom vets were incredible.
The entire games was truly an honor to our service members. Everything from the National Anthem to the coin-toss, timeouts, halftime and post-game was a tribute to our past present and future service members. The highlight of the evening was definitely at the end of the 3rd Quarter when more than 120 Purple Heart Vets from around Texas took the field to be recognized for their selfless acts. Watching the 30,000+ fans in attendance stand in ovation brought chills as the vets smiled and waved.
Despite the outcome of a great game and a 48-45 Louisiana Tech win over Navy, the day was simply amazing. The bus ride home was filled with thanks and praise to Sport Clips from our vets. Thank you to Gordon Logan and our entire Sport Clips Family for making this day possible, it was truly an honor to be a part of it.
Compliments of Adam Moskowitz, Director of Company-owned stores
265 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)