- Sub Headline: On a brisk and rainy December morning over 40 Purple Heart Vets congregated outside our store in Georgetown, TX in preparation for our journey to Dallas, TX.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: January 12, 2017 9:41 am
- Expires: 27 days, 13 hours
Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl
On a brisk and rainy December morning over 40 Purple Heart Vets congregated outside our store in Georgetown, TX in preparation for our journey to Dallas, TX. We boarded the bus about 9:30 and three hour bus ride later we arrived at TCU. Greeted like royalty and rightfully so, our vets were treated to the VIP ESPN tent where food and drinks were plentiful. The conversations overheard were truly amazing and watching the common bond between Vietnam, WWII, Desert Storm, & Operation Iraqi Freedom vets were incredible.
The entire games was truly an honor to our service members. Everything from the National Anthem to the coin-toss, timeouts, halftime and post-game was a tribute to our past present and future service members. The highlight of the evening was definitely at the end of the 3rd Quarter when more than 120 Purple Heart Vets from around Texas took the field to be recognized for their selfless acts. Watching the 30,000+ fans in attendance stand in ovation brought chills as the vets smiled and waved.
Despite the outcome of a great game and a 48-45 Louisiana Tech win over Navy, the day was simply amazing. The bus ride home was filled with thanks and praise to Sport Clips from our vets. Thank you to Gordon Logan and our entire Sport Clips Family for making this day possible, it was truly an honor to be a part of it.
Compliments of Adam Moskowitz, Director of Company-owned stores
301 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)