- Sub Headline: It's Good To Be An Owner!
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 16, 2017 9:56 am
- Expires: 29 days, 23 hours
Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly
Tony Reilly went to the University of Vermont and has a MBA from Duke University. He has spent the majority of his career in print media. His wife, Danielle, has a BA from the University of Colorado and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. She currently works in marketing for IBM. They have three children and live in Tribeca, NY. Realizing the decline in print media, Tony transitioned to a job with a private equity firm until the economic downturn led him to a life in franchising.
In 2010, Tony and a business partner bought a School of Rock franchise in Fairfield, Conn., and subsequently have been recognized the last three years as the top franchise in the system in terms of enrollment and revenue. As a franchise owner, he gained experience with front line management and operations, as well as human resources. He loves the School of Rock business model and looks forward to continued success in the expanding business.
Looking to diversify his investments and develop additional franchises, Tony and Danielle, began researching other franchise opportunities. Tony’s business partner noticed a Sport Clips location in Norwalk and recommended Tony check it out. Tony and his son are both huge sports fans and were impressed with the overall haircut experience. “I love the Sport Clips franchise model,” says Tony. “It’s a business that appeals to me as a consumer.”
“As I’ve gone through the discovery process with Sport Clips, I became increasingly excited about the level of support Sport Clips provides its Team Leaders,” he says. “I love the opportunity to jump on a business that has proven success, but has yet to aggressively enter my home area of metro New York City.”
Tony plans to market his stores by focusing on the important things that make Sport Clips different from other hair cutting salons. “The MVP Experience, the sports theme, the appeal to men and boys are all things that differentiate Sport Clips from the competition, and these are the areas I plan to market strongly and properly,” explains Tony. And with Danielle’s experience in marketing, she’ll provide sound marketing guidance to Tony.
Tony and Danielle signed a multi-unit agreement for three licenses to develop on Long Island and are actively pursuing additional opportunities in Westchester County, New York.
419 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)