- Sub Headline: It's Good To Be An Owner!
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 16, 2017 9:56 am
- Expires: 296 days, 1 hour
Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly
Tony Reilly went to the University of Vermont and has a MBA from Duke University. He has spent the majority of his career in print media. His wife, Danielle, has a BA from the University of Colorado and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. She currently works in marketing for IBM. They have three children and live in Tribeca, NY. Realizing the decline in print media, Tony transitioned to a job with a private equity firm until the economic downturn led him to a life in franchising.
In 2010, Tony and a business partner bought a School of Rock franchise in Fairfield, Conn., and subsequently have been recognized the last three years as the top franchise in the system in terms of enrollment and revenue. As a franchise owner, he gained experience with front line management and operations, as well as human resources. He loves the School of Rock business model and looks forward to continued success in the expanding business.
Looking to diversify his investments and develop additional franchises, Tony and Danielle, began researching other franchise opportunities. Tony’s business partner noticed a Sport Clips location in Norwalk and recommended Tony check it out. Tony and his son are both huge sports fans and were impressed with the overall haircut experience. “I love the Sport Clips franchise model,” says Tony. “It’s a business that appeals to me as a consumer.”
“As I’ve gone through the discovery process with Sport Clips, I became increasingly excited about the level of support Sport Clips provides its Team Leaders,” he says. “I love the opportunity to jump on a business that has proven success, but has yet to aggressively enter my home area of metro New York City.”
Tony plans to market his stores by focusing on the important things that make Sport Clips different from other hair cutting salons. “The MVP Experience, the sports theme, the appeal to men and boys are all things that differentiate Sport Clips from the competition, and these are the areas I plan to market strongly and properly,” explains Tony. And with Danielle’s experience in marketing, she’ll provide sound marketing guidance to Tony.
Tony and Danielle signed a multi-unit agreement for three licenses to develop on Long Island and are actively pursuing additional opportunities in Westchester County, New York.
175 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (15 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (7 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (5 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- KURE Corp. Weighs In On FDA Vaping Regulations (2 views)
- la Madeleine Opens Second Café in Lubbock to Satisfy Cravings for Tastes of the French Countryside (2 views)