- Sub Headline: It's Good To Be An Owner!
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 16, 2017 9:56 am
- Expires: 211 days, 3 hours
Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly
Tony Reilly went to the University of Vermont and has a MBA from Duke University. He has spent the majority of his career in print media. His wife, Danielle, has a BA from the University of Colorado and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. She currently works in marketing for IBM. They have three children and live in Tribeca, NY. Realizing the decline in print media, Tony transitioned to a job with a private equity firm until the economic downturn led him to a life in franchising.
In 2010, Tony and a business partner bought a School of Rock franchise in Fairfield, Conn., and subsequently have been recognized the last three years as the top franchise in the system in terms of enrollment and revenue. As a franchise owner, he gained experience with front line management and operations, as well as human resources. He loves the School of Rock business model and looks forward to continued success in the expanding business.
Looking to diversify his investments and develop additional franchises, Tony and Danielle, began researching other franchise opportunities. Tony’s business partner noticed a Sport Clips location in Norwalk and recommended Tony check it out. Tony and his son are both huge sports fans and were impressed with the overall haircut experience. “I love the Sport Clips franchise model,” says Tony. “It’s a business that appeals to me as a consumer.”
“As I’ve gone through the discovery process with Sport Clips, I became increasingly excited about the level of support Sport Clips provides its Team Leaders,” he says. “I love the opportunity to jump on a business that has proven success, but has yet to aggressively enter my home area of metro New York City.”
Tony plans to market his stores by focusing on the important things that make Sport Clips different from other hair cutting salons. “The MVP Experience, the sports theme, the appeal to men and boys are all things that differentiate Sport Clips from the competition, and these are the areas I plan to market strongly and properly,” explains Tony. And with Danielle’s experience in marketing, she’ll provide sound marketing guidance to Tony.
Tony and Danielle signed a multi-unit agreement for three licenses to develop on Long Island and are actively pursuing additional opportunities in Westchester County, New York.
288 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)