- Sub Headline: It's Good To Be An Owner!
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 16, 2017 9:56 am
- Expires: 353 days, 13 hours
Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly
Tony Reilly went to the University of Vermont and has a MBA from Duke University. He has spent the majority of his career in print media. His wife, Danielle, has a BA from the University of Colorado and is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. She currently works in marketing for IBM. They have three children and live in Tribeca, NY. Realizing the decline in print media, Tony transitioned to a job with a private equity firm until the economic downturn led him to a life in franchising.
In 2010, Tony and a business partner bought a School of Rock franchise in Fairfield, Conn., and subsequently have been recognized the last three years as the top franchise in the system in terms of enrollment and revenue. As a franchise owner, he gained experience with front line management and operations, as well as human resources. He loves the School of Rock business model and looks forward to continued success in the expanding business.
Looking to diversify his investments and develop additional franchises, Tony and Danielle, began researching other franchise opportunities. Tony’s business partner noticed a Sport Clips location in Norwalk and recommended Tony check it out. Tony and his son are both huge sports fans and were impressed with the overall haircut experience. “I love the Sport Clips franchise model,” says Tony. “It’s a business that appeals to me as a consumer.”
“As I’ve gone through the discovery process with Sport Clips, I became increasingly excited about the level of support Sport Clips provides its Team Leaders,” he says. “I love the opportunity to jump on a business that has proven success, but has yet to aggressively enter my home area of metro New York City.”
Tony plans to market his stores by focusing on the important things that make Sport Clips different from other hair cutting salons. “The MVP Experience, the sports theme, the appeal to men and boys are all things that differentiate Sport Clips from the competition, and these are the areas I plan to market strongly and properly,” explains Tony. And with Danielle’s experience in marketing, she’ll provide sound marketing guidance to Tony.
Tony and Danielle signed a multi-unit agreement for three licenses to develop on Long Island and are actively pursuing additional opportunities in Westchester County, New York.
42 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (3 views)
- To Lick or Bite? Carvel Celebrates National Ice Cream Day by Solving the Debate (3 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (3 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Start Smart: Five Days, Five Ways To Get Ahead Of The New School Year (3 views)