- Sub Headline: Be a hero. Help a hero.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sportclips.com/promotions-partnerships/help-a-hero/help-a-hero
- Listed: October 19, 2016 3:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sport Clips is Proud to Support Our Veterans
From October 17 through Veterans Day, November 11, Sport Clips locations around the country want you to help us “Help A Hero” by donating to our Help A Hero Scholarship program.
For ten years, Sport Clips has been a proud supporter of the Veterans of Foreign Wars and since 2013, we have supported the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program, which provides scholarships for service members and veterans for use at post-secondary schools and trade schools.
To date, we have awarded 580 scholarships and provided more than $2.4 Million in scholarships. Our 2016 “Help A Hero” campaign goal is $1 Million and we know our generous Clients will help us get there! Visit your local Sport Clips between now and November 11, get a haircut and make a donation. Or click here to donate online.
In addition to our campaign, on Veterans Day, November 11, $1 from every haircut service will be donated to the program. In addition, participating Sport Clips locations will offer free haircuts to all active duty military and veterans (with valid ID.) For a list of stores offering free haircuts on Veterans Day, please click here.
While our scholarship recipients’ career aspirations vary, these men and women share a common desire to make a difference as civilians, and succeed for themselves, their families and their country. To learn more about the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program, including details on eligibility, click here.
412 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)