- Sub Headline: Be a hero. Help a hero.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sportclips.com/promotions-partnerships/help-a-hero/help-a-hero
- Listed: October 19, 2016 3:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sport Clips is Proud to Support Our Veterans
From October 17 through Veterans Day, November 11, Sport Clips locations around the country want you to help us “Help A Hero” by donating to our Help A Hero Scholarship program.
For ten years, Sport Clips has been a proud supporter of the Veterans of Foreign Wars and since 2013, we have supported the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program, which provides scholarships for service members and veterans for use at post-secondary schools and trade schools.
To date, we have awarded 580 scholarships and provided more than $2.4 Million in scholarships. Our 2016 “Help A Hero” campaign goal is $1 Million and we know our generous Clients will help us get there! Visit your local Sport Clips between now and November 11, get a haircut and make a donation. Or click here to donate online.
In addition to our campaign, on Veterans Day, November 11, $1 from every haircut service will be donated to the program. In addition, participating Sport Clips locations will offer free haircuts to all active duty military and veterans (with valid ID.) For a list of stores offering free haircuts on Veterans Day, please click here.
While our scholarship recipients’ career aspirations vary, these men and women share a common desire to make a difference as civilians, and succeed for themselves, their families and their country. To learn more about the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program, including details on eligibility, click here.
381 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)