- Sub Headline: Be a hero. Help a hero.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sportclips.com/promotions-partnerships/help-a-hero/help-a-hero
- Listed: October 19, 2016 3:04 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 23 hours
Sport Clips is Proud to Support Our Veterans
From October 17 through Veterans Day, November 11, Sport Clips locations around the country want you to help us “Help A Hero” by donating to our Help A Hero Scholarship program.
For ten years, Sport Clips has been a proud supporter of the Veterans of Foreign Wars and since 2013, we have supported the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program, which provides scholarships for service members and veterans for use at post-secondary schools and trade schools.
To date, we have awarded 580 scholarships and provided more than $2.4 Million in scholarships. Our 2016 “Help A Hero” campaign goal is $1 Million and we know our generous Clients will help us get there! Visit your local Sport Clips between now and November 11, get a haircut and make a donation. Or click here to donate online.
In addition to our campaign, on Veterans Day, November 11, $1 from every haircut service will be donated to the program. In addition, participating Sport Clips locations will offer free haircuts to all active duty military and veterans (with valid ID.) For a list of stores offering free haircuts on Veterans Day, please click here.
While our scholarship recipients’ career aspirations vary, these men and women share a common desire to make a difference as civilians, and succeed for themselves, their families and their country. To learn more about the VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” program, including details on eligibility, click here.
364 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)