- Sub Headline: After-school youth sports development program, Kidz Tennis & Sportz, opens franchise opportunities in a unique, flexible franchising format. Part-time and full-time scheduling options make this a great franchise opportunity for veterans, semi-retirees, recent college graduates, and other business-minded individuals who want to earn a great living and be a positive role model for children.
- Franchise URL: http://www.KidzTennis.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 5:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, March 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Atlanta-based after-school program provider, Kidz Tennis & Sportz, is now offering nationwide franchise opportunities. Kidz Tennis & Sportz has been among the most popular and successful after-school programs in the Atlanta area since it opened in 2010. Thousands of preschool and elementary age children have participated in a Kidz Tennis & Sportz Program over the past six years and the program continues to thrive.
Kidz Tennis & Sportz offers athletic-based programs for after-school, summer camps, and birthday parties. The company offers a positive teaching method in a fast-paced, station-based format with an emphasis on sportsmanship, agility, and body-control. Kidz Tennis & Sportz Programs typically involve multiple coaches, allowing them to effectively provide instruction to multiple age-groups with varying ability levels, making sure that all children are challenged in a safe & fun environment.
The Kidz Tennis & Sportz Franchise opportunity is truly unique in that it places the decision of which programs to offer at the discretion of each franchise owner. It also comes standard with all sports programs included in the franchise, no add-on programs to purchase. Service is at the heart of this operation, and the founder, Coach Mike Gunsallus has spent years creating and perfecting this program to be the best in the business. The training and support system for this franchise opportunity are like everything else Kidz Tennis & Sportz does: structured, systemized, and proven to be effective.
Mike Gunsallus founded Kidz Tennis in 2010 as a means to provide children the opportunity to learn the game of tennis in a fun, safe, and convenient format. That vision grew quickly and continues to grow today. The Kidz Tennis Franchise is a great opportunity for veterans, semi-retirees, recent college graduates, and other business-minded individuals who want to earn a great living by giving of their time and talent to help children.
Kidz Tennis Franchise LLC
Toll Free: 844.914.KIDZ (5439)
3355 Lenox Rd. Suite 750
Atlanta, GA 30326
SOURCE Kidz Tennis & Sportz
321 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)