- Sub Headline: After-school youth sports development program, Kidz Tennis & Sportz, opens franchise opportunities in a unique, flexible franchising format. Part-time and full-time scheduling options make this a great franchise opportunity for veterans, semi-retirees, recent college graduates, and other business-minded individuals who want to earn a great living and be a positive role model for children.
- Franchise URL: http://www.KidzTennis.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 5:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, March 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Atlanta-based after-school program provider, Kidz Tennis & Sportz, is now offering nationwide franchise opportunities. Kidz Tennis & Sportz has been among the most popular and successful after-school programs in the Atlanta area since it opened in 2010. Thousands of preschool and elementary age children have participated in a Kidz Tennis & Sportz Program over the past six years and the program continues to thrive.
Kidz Tennis & Sportz offers athletic-based programs for after-school, summer camps, and birthday parties. The company offers a positive teaching method in a fast-paced, station-based format with an emphasis on sportsmanship, agility, and body-control. Kidz Tennis & Sportz Programs typically involve multiple coaches, allowing them to effectively provide instruction to multiple age-groups with varying ability levels, making sure that all children are challenged in a safe & fun environment.
The Kidz Tennis & Sportz Franchise opportunity is truly unique in that it places the decision of which programs to offer at the discretion of each franchise owner. It also comes standard with all sports programs included in the franchise, no add-on programs to purchase. Service is at the heart of this operation, and the founder, Coach Mike Gunsallus has spent years creating and perfecting this program to be the best in the business. The training and support system for this franchise opportunity are like everything else Kidz Tennis & Sportz does: structured, systemized, and proven to be effective.
Mike Gunsallus founded Kidz Tennis in 2010 as a means to provide children the opportunity to learn the game of tennis in a fun, safe, and convenient format. That vision grew quickly and continues to grow today. The Kidz Tennis Franchise is a great opportunity for veterans, semi-retirees, recent college graduates, and other business-minded individuals who want to earn a great living by giving of their time and talent to help children.
Kidz Tennis Franchise LLC
Toll Free: 844.914.KIDZ (5439)
3355 Lenox Rd. Suite 750
Atlanta, GA 30326
SOURCE Kidz Tennis & Sportz
397 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)