- Sub Headline: Fastest Growing, Canadian Home Improvement Franchise Gets Too Big For Canada, Looks To Expand Into The United States
- Franchise URL: http://www.Spray-Net.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) TORONTO – With a franchise in every major Canadian city coast to coast in less than two years, Spray-Net Inc. – Canada’s fastest growing home improvement franchise – wants to paint America red white and blue.
Setting sights on the surging U.S. housing market, Canadian-based Spray-Net wants to take its award-winning business model across the border – a testament to the brand’s ability to firmly establish itself as the most cost-effective way to improve a home’s curb appeal and value in only one day. Exhibiting at the upcoming International Franchise Expo (IFE) June 16-18 in New York, Spray-Net founder Carmelo Marsala has identified the show as the perfect opportunity to start his U.S. growth strategy and meet face-to-face with franchisee candidates. Spray-Net will be alongside some of the most prolific franchise brands from the United States and around the world.
“The growth of the company is something we never imagined,” says Marsala, who successfully pitched his business on the hit CBC program Dragon’s Den. “We expected it would take us five years to grow our presence across Canada, but we managed to do it only two! And, with U.S. housing pricing steadily increasing, we feel it is the right time for us to expand over the border.”
Winning back-to-back business awards in 2016: recognized as the fastest growing Canadian home-improvement franchise in the 2016 Franchise Canada Directory by the Canadian Franchise Association, and top young entrepreneur in the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) NextGen in Franchising Global Competition, Marsala and Spray-Net have earned widespread validation for expanding the unique concept to the U.S.
“We are very excited to see that our NextGen In Franchising Top Winner, Carmelo Marsala, is bringing his Spray-Net franchise to the United States,” says John Reynolds, IFA’s Franchise Education and Research Foundation. “As the top contender out of 20 finalists in the NextGen In Franchising Global Contest, sponsored by the IFA’s Franchise Education and Research Foundation, he is an excellent example to young entrepreneurs around the world who are choosing the franchise model to grow their business.”
Launching Spray-Net when he was just 23 years old in 2009, the company has since adopted the franchise model and has grown to service in every major market in Canada, making it the country’s fastest-growing home improvement franchise.
“Spray-Net’s tremendous growth is a true testament to Canada’s entrepreneurial spirit and to the power of franchising to help small business owners expand their footprint both nationally and globally,” says Lorraine McLachlan, President and CEO of the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), of which Spray-Net has been a member since 2013. “It’s always wonderful to see CFA members grow from small, local businesses into national brands and we wish Spray-Net continued success as they enter the international marketplace.”
As Spray-Net enters the U.S. market, the company has prioritized the eastern seaboard as its primary growth region. The east coast, from New England to Florida, is the focal point of the brand’s initial cross border expansion.
Founded in 2009 by 21-year-old Carmelo Marsala, Spray-Net has since grown to 36 units in Canada since being franchised in 2013. Seen on CBC’s Dragon’s Den, Spray-Net is an exterior painting service that transforms your renovation into an investment in only one day. Using an exterior spray painting technique, Spray-Net created a permanent and cost-effective solution that offers a real and affordable alternative to replacement. For more information about Spray-Net, please visit www.spray-net.com. To learn about available franchise opportunities, visit www.spraynetfranchise.com.
349 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (1 views)