- Sub Headline: Spring-Green Lawn Care is pleased to announce Chris Casselberry, a franchise owner servicing the Baton Rouge, La. market, has expanded his franchise territory approximately 90 miles east to the Slidell, LA. market to include Livingston, Tangipahoa and St. Tammany parishes.
- City: Plainfield
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.springgreenfranchise.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 7:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLAINFIELD, ILL. (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 21, 2015 – Spring-Green Lawn Care is pleased to announce Chris Casselberry, a franchise owner servicing the Baton Rouge, LA. market, has expanded his franchise territory approximately 90 miles east to the Slidell, LA. market to include Livingston, Tangipahoa and St. Tammany parishes.
“The Casselberrys are a great example of a family-owned company who built a highly lucrative green industry business, but still found the value of partnering with Spring-Green to help achieve their goals of growth and sustainability,” said James Young, president of Spring-Green. “Chris and Sheila, along with their sons, have created a strong local brand in the Baton Rouge market by building long-lasting relationships with their customers and providing a high level of service and professionalism. I look forward to seeing them continue that success in Slidell and areas in between.”
Casselberry, who operates his landscape and pest control company GreenSeasons in conjunction with Spring-Green, saw an opportunity to grow the residential lawn fertilization and weed control portion of his business in familiar areas.
“We have a branch in Slidell for our landscape company,” said Casselberry. “So it was natural for us to expand our Spring-Green franchise to that area so we can go after new residential accounts, as well as offer additional services to our current commercial accounts.”
Casselberry, along with his wife Sheila and four sons, continues to look for opportunities to grow the business. He points to Spring-Green and its marketing support as an important factor to that growth.
“Spring-Green’s marketing support is still key for us, especially when we go to capture new residential accounts in our expanded territory,” explained Casselberry. “The national call center, direct mailing programs and the analytics behind it all have proven to be successful for us. It’s something we couldn’t do effectively on our own.”
CLICK HERE to learn more about Chris Casselberry and how the strategic partnership between GreenSeasons and Spring-Green began. For more information on how Spring-Green Lawn Care can work in conjunction with your existing green industry business, call (800) 777-8608.
About Spring-Green Lawn Care
Founded in 1977, Plainfield, Illinois-based Spring-Green Lawn Care has been delivering lawn and tree care services nationwide for over 38 years. Its service is centered on the beautification of residential and commercial customers in middle-class and affluent neighborhoods and communities. Spring-Green is an attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs and existing green industry business owners who want to align themselves with a business model that has proven economic resilience, healthy profit margins, industry leading business and marketing intelligence, recurring revenue, and retirement and family planning through business ownership. For more information, visit http://www.springgreenfranchise.com.
161 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)