- Sub Headline: Payment assumed ownership of the 25-year-old Spring-Green franchise serving Silverdale, Washington.
- Franchise URL: http://www.SpringGreenFranchise.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLAINFIELD, IL. (FranchisePOD.com) May 26, 2016 – Spring-Green Lawn Care is proud to announce Ezra Payment, owner of Pro-Lawn Care Etc., has taken over as owner of the Spring-Green Lawn Care in Silverdale, Washington.
As a landscape professional with almost 15 years of experience on his own, Payment was excited about the opportunity to expand his business when Spring-Green approached him about the possibility of purchasing this established territory. “I started in landscaping in high school, and I enjoy the work,” he said. “Landscaping chooses you, you don’t choose landscaping.”
Spring-Green appealed to Payment for several reasons, most importantly because of the stability the 40-year-old franchise company offered to its owners. “My challenges were employees and marketing,” Payment explained, adding, “As you grow bigger, your problems become bigger.” Spring-Green’s industry-leading marketing and support programs provide assistance to help Payment as he scales his business.
He likes that this diversification of services offers higher profit margins without the necessity of more tools or other upfront costs. One of his goals with the new franchise is to provide more financial security for himself, as well as to expand his knowledge of landscaping and lawn care. “I believe in the process Spring-Green provides, and I see a great future with them.” Payment is proud to have funded his new franchise without outside financing, as he believes strongly in living a debt-free life.
“Ezra exemplifies the diversification possibilities that Spring-Green offers existing green industry business owners, and we are excited to have him join the family,” said James Young, president of Spring-Green. “We expanded the market area, so Ezra is now servicing Bainbridge Island, Belfair, Bremerton, Gig Harbor, Hansville, Indianola, Kingston, Olalla, Port Orchard, Poulsbo, Seabeck, Silverdale and Suquamish.”
About Spring-Green Lawn Care
Founded in 1977, Plainfield, Illinois-based Spring-Green Lawn Care has been delivering lawn and tree care services nationwide for more than 39 years. Its service is centered on the beautification of residential and commercial customers in middle-class and affluent neighborhoods and communities. Spring-Green is an attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs and existing green industry business owners who want to align themselves with a business model that has proven economic resilience, healthy profit margins, industry leading business and marketing intelligence, recurring revenue and retirement and succession planning. For more information, visit http://www.springgreenfranchise.com.
SOURCE Spring-Green Lawn Care
The Burris Agency, Inc.
Spring-Green Lawn Care
+1 8154368777 Ext: 231
382 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)